Saturday, May 14, 2022

Sat. 5/14/22, Went to Faith Rider's Meeting, Bill collected money for veterans, Played Skip Bo with Adam, Visited Sue

Cute picture Vikki sent me of Isaac and Peyton and the squirrel.  It came really close to them  before it went over there to chew
Everything is getting so green and beautiful

We had a yummy breakfast at the Faith Riders Chapter and good fellowship.  We were happy to have Adam with us.  Nice that Bill and Sabrina brought their twin grandsons too.  They are 4 years old and were so good.  Of course Adam was good too.  Bill had to leave early as he and Alec were collecting money for veterans at the door at Pat's in Freeland.  
Adam and I watched worship on the TV.  Such amazing worship too!  We played a game of Skip Bo and I beat him.  He sure tried hard but just didn't get the right cards.  He brought the big fan upstairs for me and I brought the little fan.  I took him to meet Jared at 3:20 at the soccer field he was supposed to ref at.  It was cancelled because of a chance of lightening strikes and storms.  I got gas in Midland for $4.15 and then went to Meijer for a few things.  
Melissa called me and asked if we got the bad storms with hail like they got.  I told her I wasn't home.  When I got close to our house, there wasn't any signs of rain until I got to the neighbor's driveway right next to us.  So weird.  

I went to visit Sue.  Her room sure isn't nice.  It's tiny with a bed the size of a cot.  She isn't on the window side, so it's pretty blah.  They don't even have chairs for visitors because their is no room for even one.  I had them bring in a chair, but it couldn't stay in there because there was no room to move..  I was happy Sue has such a great attitude.  We had a nice visit and I showed her the pictures of her fall Vikki took.  She told me there is a priest there they said, but he asks the patients if they're catholic and if they aren't, he won't pray for them.  
Unbelievable!! I visited for about 1 1/2 hours.  Bruce and Melissa had been there to visit before me.  Sue's leg was swollen and sore.  She hasn't started exercising it yet.  Today they just worked on exercising her arms.  

Talked to all of my girls today, texted with Adam and face timed with Eli and Jack.   

No comments: