Saturday, May 7, 2022

Sat., May 7, 2022, Went on our Run for the Son Ride to raise money for Missions

 

My BFF Vikki's Grandkids, Claire, James and Ava
Faith Riders ready for take off.  Bill and i are 2nd and 3rd on the right


Trinity Rides and Faith Riders when they met to ride to the Amish Place together
Linda, Jim, Bill, Gayla and Wes







Bill and the group at the Amish House we ate at



Gayla and Wes
Lunch in the heated garage


  
Some of the Amish ladies that served us
Beautiful Horses at the Amish farm we went to


Horse and carriage parked at the Amish Store.  They loaded lots of groceries in it before we left

Left our house at 9 a.m. Met Faith Riders at Meijer. We had a great ride for Run for the Son. We rode 140 miles with Saginaw Faith Riders and Bay City Trinity Riders. There were 42 people who attended with 24 bikes and 4 cars. We enjoyed lunch at an Amish home in Farewell. Some did more riding after that, some went to Amish shops, and some had to head home. It was a great day to ride and raise money for 4 great missions.

Bill wanted to mow the grass when we got home, but I told him to wait until Monday.  He needed to rest his back after the ride.  It doesn't look bad yet anyway.  We relaxed, then read our Bibles and devotionals.  I went outside and dug up weeds around the other brick pillar outside by the end of the driveway.  Both are done now. 

I was happy Jack got to go to the track meet at Hailey's school today.   Hailey had to work there and Jack hung out with his friends he has gone to school with since preschool.  He was so happy to be able to do that.  Max got to go work at the wildlife shelter again, so he was super happy too.  Hailey and Melissa started addressing graduation invitations.   

Bill made us scrambled eggs for dinner as we weren't real hungry yet.  I talked to Melissa lots and Vikki lots.  Isaac sent me this sweet text:  I can’t wait to see you tomorrow good night I love you." It made my day.  Vikki posted a picture of us together with I love my Mom.  I sure am blessed!

No comments: