Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday, 3/18/24, Kimmy, Vikki, Melissa, Bill and I went to Tony’s for breakfast, Kimmy and I went and got suet and bird food, Vikki came over after she got done with work, They stayed til around 6. It was so much fun hanging out the whole day on my birthday!

Kimmy, Melissa, me, Bill and Vikki at Tony's

Melissa and me at breakfast
Isaac
Peyton..she had her first swim class today
Me and my sweet twin grandkiddos on my birthday

Kimmy came over early, then rode with Bill and I to Tony’s.  Vikki was already there and had a booth saved.  Debbie called and sang Happy Birthday to me.  She’s going to call me later.  Melissa came shortly after.  We had already ordered what she wanted for breakfast.  Gayla and Wes called from Florida and sang Happy Birthday to me.  We had fun eating and visiting.  Thanks girls for buying our breakfasts.  Vikki had to go to work right afterwards, Melissa had to go home, and Kimmy came back to our house and spent the day.  We went to Menards, and I got a ten pack of suet.  We went to Jack’s and Kimmy got 50 lbs. of birdseed and some thistle seed.  We came home and put my suet and thistle seed in the rubbermaid box I got for my birthday yesterday. It all fit in it with the 50 lbs. of bird seed and the peanuts.  Amazing.  How handy to have it outside on the deck.  It was cold and windy so I wasn’t going to go out there til tomorrow, but Kimmy was going to do it, so we did it together.  It was so much easier and so handy having it so handy.  

We came in the house and warmed up, then Kimmy, Bill and I played a game of 3-13.  Kimmy won and I came in third.  You would think they would give me good cards on my birthday wouldn’t you.

Vikki came when we were almost finished.  We girls went in the family room by the fireplace.  We visited and had a relaxing afternoon.  When it was time to pick Peyton and Isaac up, Vikki and Kimmy went and did that, and I went to the bank to get my new cards.
We left at the same time and got back to my house at the same time.  The kids had ice cream that Aunt Kimmy dished up for them and we had snacks.  It was such a fun day.  

In the evening, we watched a good movie called, Amazing Love.  I worked on my blog during commercials.    







No comments: