Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thurs., 3/28/24, Peyton and Hailey ate breakfast, Hailey went to Mia’s at 9:30, Kimmy, Adam and Eli came over, Vikki and Isaac came over too. we went to Steps with Jesus at church,

Hailey and Mia’s baby girl
Eli and Peyton
Adam
Shampooed the family room...it sure needed it
Hailey relaxing

I got up first and got ready.  I fed the birds right away.  I sure love the Rubbermaid container Kimmy, Vikki and families got me for my birthday.  How handy to just have to get the birdseed and suet from off the deck instead of the garage.  I came into the living room and Peyton was awake.  She wanted to sleep on the couch last night.  Shortly after, Hailey came downstairs.  Hailey ate Lucky Charms and Peyton ate cinnamon toast.  We always laugh when we think of the time I accidentally put celery salt on her toast.  She will never let me forget that.  Hailey left to go to Mia’s.  Kimmy called and asked if they could come over.  Of course I said yes.  I love it when they come.  Peyton and I played a game of 3-13.  We had three more hands to play when Kimmy, Adam and Eli got here.  I won by a lot.  She was 101 and I was -81.  My poor sweetie.  Then Eli, Kimmy, Peyton and I played.  Kimmy beat us bad!  I won’t even say by how much, but she took a picture so I know she will post it.  Peyton ripped our score sheet up before I could take a picture.  

We all ate pb&j sandwiches and had Cheetos.  The kids had Oreos too.  Bill and the kids went outside and the kids picked up sticks in the yard.  We have had strong winds, so there were lots.  Bill started a fire and they burned all the sticks.  Kimmy and I went outside to walk around afterward, and it was so cold and windy, we didn’t stay out long.  We looked at my plants around the house and then came inside to warm up. It was a good day to visit and stay cozy in the house.  Vikki tied my Crown of Thorns plant back to the window so it will grow straighter.  I talked to Melissa to see how everyone was.  All are getting better, and Melissa is still healthy.  Sure am thanking the Lord.  Bill was doing better today too.
I got ready while the girls were still here.  They left then and so did we.  Bill and I went to Step by Step with Jesus at our church.  There were 12 stations with pictures.  We went to each one, looked at the picture, then read Scriptures that went with them.  They were so touching and at some stations I cried.  We prayed, asked God to speak to us through His word.  It took us almost 2 hours to complete all the stations.  We stayed in the lounge at church afterwards for a while in case anyone going through the stations wanted prayer.  

We went to Subway on our way home.  There was a sweet lady ahead of me and when she was paying, she gave me two coupons to use for what we were getting.  It was so nice of her to bless us and save us money.  We brought it home and ate it. 

We came home and I shampooed the carpet in the family room.  It looks so nice.  I put a fan on it to dry it.  The fire in the fireplace will help dry it too.  I sure am glad that is done.  

Hailey texted me and told me she was on her way.  She got here about an hour later and we watched Little House.  She and Papa had cashews and M & M’s for a snack.  I worked on my blog.  

It was sure a fun day with everyone over.  It was a sad day when we spent so much time thinking about all that Jesus went through to pay for our sins, forgive us and give us eternal life.  He sure loves each of us to do that for us.  


 

No comments: