Friday, March 15, 2024

Friday, 3/15/24, Kimmy came over, Melissa and Hailey came over, took Joel out to eat at the Cracker Barrel

Kimmy and I were FaceTiming Rehvyn.  He sure pays attention to us.
Rehvyn made this silly face this morning.  Kenzie 
Our smiley boy!!! He’s the cutest!
We were happy Hailey came to visit and have lunch.  She’s always so much fun!
The dog treats Badger ate stunk, so Hailey had to cover her nose.  Poor girl!
My Lenten Rose has 15 blossoms/buds on it!  
Kimmy took this of me and Kit Kat
Me giving Joel a hug from his mom she told me to give him.
Bill and Joel at the Cracker Barrel
Joel and me 
Joel watching Bill play the triangle game 
The waitress took a picture of us and our yummy food
Joel ate everything!!!  So did Bill.  I took a to go box home
Peyton playing with Breslin.  
My Peace Lily blossom is huge
Cute wooden mushrooms I found at Cracker Barrel.  They were only 1.39.  I got one for Vikki and Kenzie too, because they love mushroom decorations 
Gayla in florida
Wes....their trike is their mode of travel while in Florida

I was naughty and had a piece of cake and a cup of coffee for breakfast this morning.  I will be walking again tomorrow and watching what I eat.  I need to loose a few pounds, and now is the time.  Bill left to take Charlie to drop off his car to have it detailed.  They went to coffee afterwards.  Kimmy came over.  I made her a cappuccino.  We visited while she drank it, then went in the family room and listened to a podcast that was very good.  Kimmy ate a PB& J sandwich and I ate sour kraut and hot dogs.  She didn’t like the smell, so I melted one of her wax melters.  After that we started working on making a pair of curtains for the camper from some material that was in the camper that matches the curtains by the bunk.  Kimmy did a great job sewing them.  I only cut the material in half while she held it.  She did everything else.  They are just going on a tension rod that will be in the hallway when we need more room for changing if someone is with us.  Privacy for both ends of the camper.  Hailey came over next.  She ate lunch!  (She had her mom check ahead of time to see if I had turkey and cheese) We sat at the table and visited while Kimmy worked on the curtains.  Melissa and Badger came shortly after that.  She had already eaten, so didn’t want anything.  I gave Badger some treats and put a bowl of water down for him.  He is warming up to me more now.  Kimmy sewed something for Hailey and Evan’s Squishmallow.
We sat and visited more, then Hailey and Melissa had to leave.  Bill told me the time and said we had to leave right away to go meet Joel too.  Kimmy left when she found that out.  Jared picked up the boys for her today.  Vikki couldn’t come because she had a bad headache.  

One of the workers where Joel lives, dropped him off at the Cracker Barrel.  We went out and met him.  I had called yesterday and set it up.  I got a message on my phone from Gayla this afternoon to give Joel a hug for her.  They had called her to make sure it was ok with them to drop Joel off.  Joel was very happy to see us and said our names, then said the family that makes sense.  We sat down and got waited on right away.  I didn’t even have much time to shop because the food came so fast.  I had to put my mushrooms back until after we ate so had to get them and pay for them later.  Joel got Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and corn.  I got the grilled chicken tenderloins, with mashed potatoes, carrots and Mac and cheese.  Bill got chicken strips, mashed potatoes and corn.  We all liked our delicious food.

We went out and shopped and took pictures afterwards.  Bill took one of me giving Joel a hug from his mom so I could send it to Gayla.  We called Wes and Gayla and Joel got to talk to them on speaker phone with us.  They are the best friends to us.  Just like family!  

The guy came to pick up Joel, so we told Joel good bye, gave him two small packs of M &M’s (his favorite) and left for home.  I called Vikki to see how she was doing.  She was feeling much better.  She and Peyton even went to the park with Misty and Breslin.  Breslin has Autism and Peyton was so good to her and played so nice with her.  Peyton has a heart of gold.  

I did my Bible reading and other reading, then did my blog.  



No comments: