Friday, March 8, 2024

Friday, 3/8/24, Kimmy came over, We met Melissa at Walmart, Vikki came over after work, went to dinner with Rich and Pat



My Crown of Thorns has blossoms on it.  Yay!  It hasn’t blossomed since the first year I had it.  There are more blossoms coming too.  

Got up at 8.  Got ready, had a cappuccino, then read my Bible.  Bill was already reading his.  Did my Easter devotion.  I texted for a while with my sister Brenda.  Kimmy got here so we visited, she worked on my blog some trying to fix the settings, she sewed Rody’s jeans, then she ripped out the thread of the velcro that came with some curtain material in the camper.  We are making curtains to hand for extra room to change. They are nice because they are light weight, but you can’t see through them.  They match the curtains in the camper that pull across the bunk.  Bill, Kimmy and I ate PB&J sandwiches for lunch.  After lunch, we talked to Melissa and she met us at Walmart to get our over the counter stuff.  After that, I rode with Melissa and we followed Kimmy to the pet store, so Kimmy could get the kind of treats Melissa gets her dogs.  Melissa headed home after that, and Kimmy an I came home.  I saw on our Ring that Vikki got to our house.  I called her to let her know we were on our road and would be there in a minute.  Kimmy only had a few minutes before she had to leave to go get Adam.  Then Vikki and I had a nice visit.  She had PB&J’s too.  She stayed until it was time to go pick up the kids.   The guy was supposed to come at noon to do the electrical for our stove and microwave but called and didn’t come.  He is supposed to come at 9:30 tomorrow.  If he doesn’t, we are going to have someone else Rich and Pat told us about put it in.  

At 4, we met Rich and Pat at UNO Chicago’s. It was raining pretty hard out so Bill let me off at the door.  I was thankful.  Bill and Pat got Chicken tenders, I got pizza and Rich got a Chicken Parmesan sandwich.  We all liked what we got.  We hadn’t gotten together for a long time, so we had fun catching up.  They are wonderful friends.  Rich had 3 different kinds of cancer and is doing great now.  We’re so thankful.  God gave him amazing doctors who loved Jesus and were excellent at what they do.  They would even pray with Rich and Pat.  It was still raining hard when we left, so Bill got the truck and picked me up at the door again.  

Debbie called and talked to us tonight.  We told her she needs to go to Matthew’s church and go up for prayer.  He is in a Bible Believing church and they know the power of prayer and do things according to the Word.  She said she went a few weeks ago and really liked it.  We told her we would come over and anoint her with oil and pray for her too.  She is insisting on taking us out to eat for my birthday.  I’m saying no, we’ll take her but she has some stubborn Schaard in her.  

I was happy to get more pictures from Hailey.  I am so happy she has so many great friends who love Jesus too!  

















No comments: