Saturday, March 30, 2024

Sat., 3/30/14, Had a cappuccino with Hailey, Made bread dough, made two pies, cut up ham and put it in crockpot for tomorrow, made cheesy potatoes, baked rolls,

Bill and I at Culver’s

Baked rolls this morning.  My new oven baked them so much better.  Bill tested one of course, and said it was good.

I got up early and started two batches of bread dough in the bread makers.  Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  Made pie crust after that, then pudding and made a chocolate banana pie and a banana cream pie.  Hailey got up and I made us both cappuccinos.  We talked about the worship concert by Shane and Shane she went to last night.  She loved it!  She ate breakfast and then got ready and went to her house to do the Resurrection Eggs for Easter Melissa got them when they were little.  I heard Hailey tell her the other night not to do them without her.  So cute that she loves these things about Jesus that are such great memories for her.  I am thankful everyone is heathy and she can go spend time with them now.  

I made cheesy potatoes, then baked the rolls for tomorrow.  Busy day, but so much nicer with such a nice stove, microwave and all the extra counter space.  Bill read his Bible, then asked me what I was going to do.  I told him I was going to return a lounger set I bought at Costco for $10 the other day.  It doesn’t fit right.  He asked me if I wanted him to take it back.  Of course, that got a quick yes from me.  Bill got back right as I was baking the rolls.  He tried one to make sure they were good....He loves rolls so always wants to try one.    

It only got to 44 degrees out today, but there wasn’t any wind so that was good.  I fed my birds.  Have been having lots of birds each day.  It doesn’t take near as long to feed them with the bird feed container so handy.

Bill and I went to Culver’s for a burger and concrete mixer.  Hailey got to our house to pick up her things so she can spend tonight at her house and be there in the morning for Easter.  I’m so happy this worked out for her. When I saw her come on the ring, I texted her and told her she could have a roll.  She was so happy.  

When I got home, I peeled 14 lbs. of potatoes for mashed potatoes tomorrow.  l also ground up my burger, chopped onions and celery for the dressing tomorrow.  Getting as much as I can done so I have less to do before church.  

Texted with my Best Friend, Vikki.  Sure love her and I’m so thankful she’s a prayer warrior.  We both can’t wait to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus tomorrow.  All praise to Him!



 

No comments: