Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday, 3/4/24, Assisted Bill with new light in our room, went to lunch with Max and Melissa, weeded lots outside, Gene helped Bill finish the light installment, I relaxed on the deck, I weeded more,,

Hailey by the ocean on her trip.  She is with her Christian Unite Group.  
My beautiful Hailey Girl!
Lots of pictures with friends
 
 
 

 
Hailey loves sunsets, so I know she loved this one 
Great Niece..Linda
Baby Linda...She looks just my sister Linda, her great grandma when she was a baby
Linda and her mommy
Melissa took this selfie...she had a little problem getting us all in.  We had a good laugh at how she was trying.
Our waiter took this picture..at first I thought it was one Melissa took and cut herself out.  Then I noticed both of her hands are in the picture.  She was joking about each of us sending the waiter back for a pop at different times, than breadsticks....I guess he fixed her lol.  He didn’t really hear her though.  He did comment that he couldn’t get us all in when he held the camera the long way.
Finally a successful picture....We sure had fun
Max loved his spaghetti, infinite salad and infinite breadsticks
First time I’ve had blossoms on my Lenten Rose.  Yay!
Kit Kat enjoyed laying on the chair next to me when I sat on the deck.  She sat on my lap part of the time.
Our new ceiling fan light...Great job putting it up Bill.  Our other one could only have 40 watt lights in it and didn’t light up our room well.  I love this one!
Nice to be able to dim it too.

Got up to 70 degrees and was sunny today. I ate my usual breakfast, but had a protein drink instead of coffee this morning.  I did laundry, then Bill wanted me to hold the flashlight, so he could see to put the new light and ceiling fan up.  He had to do some cutting for the fixture to fit.  Melissa, Max and I went to Olive Garden for lunch at 1.  Bill did the cutting of the spot on the ceiling while I was gone.  I wanted him to wait.  He did a great job.  He consulted our friend, Gene, who goes to church with us and is an electrician, to see how to get the part from the old one out.  It wouldn’t come out with Bill just pulling on it. 

Melissa, Max and I sure had a fun time at the Olive Garden.  Melissa taking selfies was a hoot.  We had lots of laughs.  Our food was delicious and we sure ate the breadsticks.  They had salad and I had soup too.  We were all stuffed when we left there. 

Bill had the light ready to go up when I got home.  Gene stopped over and assisted a little because they didn’t color code the wires like they usually do.  They figured it out together though.  It is so nice to have up and works so well.  I am happy to be able to have a bright bedroom if I need it or a dim one.  Love having a remote to the light and fan too.  

Got some sad news tonight.  Bill’s sister, Debbie, has uterine cancer.  She will have surgery in a couple of weeks.  We are all praying and appreciate others prayers.  

 


No comments: