Friday, March 29, 2024

Friday, 3/29/24, Put things back in family room, Picked Peyton up and we went shopping , Hailey and Peyton were a huge help filling Easter Eggs for our Easter egg hunt, Hailey went to Shane and Shane concert, took Peyton home, Bruce brought Max over to target practice with Papa, I got the kids Easter Baskets ready and filled

Adam got a new suit today for the prom.  He is one handsome guy! 
Hope is blessed to have such a nice, fun, great looking guy for her prom date.
Peyton and Hailey were such great helpers filling lots of eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt we’re having on Sunday

My little basket is in the middle...They both were so fast!  We had lots of laughs and so much fun doing it together.  
Isaac got a hair cut today.  My handsome boy!  I got to see him when I took Peyton home.
Me and Rehvyn face timing.  Kenzie showed me how he was playing his little piano we got him for Christmas.  He played gently just moving his fingers.  I was amazed.  Usually babies would just hit at it.  After that, he made some sounds and smiled lots.  I sure love him.  Kenzie too!  Plus all of the above and those not pictured too.

I got up and put things back in the family room.  The sun was shining in brightly and looked so pretty.  Hailey got up shortly after me.  I made her a cappuccino and I had a coffee.  I had oatmeal and she ate Lucky Charms.  We talked for a while and I prayed for her to do great on her two exams she will be taking this week, one in Anatomy and one in Chemistry.  She did really good on her exam last week.  I prayed for her then too.  She studies hard.  It’s always good to have God’s blessing on whatever we do to bring things back to our remembrance or just help us where we need it. 

She studied while Bill and I read our Bibles and did our prayer time and devotions.  We went to the bank, then picked up Peyton, then went to Walmart.  I got some glass stove top cleaner for my new stove.  When we got home, Bill was spreading the grass seed we got at Costco on the yard in the spots where it was thin still after planting grass seed last year.  The girls and I filled Easter Eggs right away.  The girls were amazing how fast they filled them.  I was much slower.  I am so thankful they help me every year.  I love love love these girls!

Hailey and I ate lunch.  Peyton wasn’t hungry.  Hailey left to pick up some things from her house before heading to friends to go with them to a Shane and Shane concert at a church.  I know she will love that and have a great time and awesome worship.  I took Peyton home after that and then went to the $ Store to take some things back that I couldn’t use.  When I got back home,  I worshiped for a while and focused on Jesus and what He did for me and how he suffered for me (and all who believe in Him and receive what He did).   I praised, prayed and listened.  

Bruce brought Max over to target practice with Bill.  It was in the 50’s and sunny out, so they stayed outside quite a while.  I enjoyed talking to Max for a while.  I was upstairs when he was going to leave, so Bill yelled up to me and said Max wanted to tell me goodbye.  I came down of course to tell him goodbye.  He’s a great kid and I’m so thankful for him and love him so much.  Bill took him home and I continued to fill Easter Baskets and then wrapped them in pretty bags.  I made one up for Charlie and Sue too because they can’t come on Sunday and they always like our Adult Easter Basket I set out every year.  

Bill came home, and I made sirloin burgers, baked potatoes and corn for dinner.  We ate, then I put money in envelopes for kids who don’t want baskets and wrote on the envelopes.
Isaac’s cute this year.  He asked if I could give him Apple Pay.  That’s even easier!!!

I came down and relaxed with Bill for the rest of the evening.  I got 11,755 steps and Bill got close to the same when he put the grass seed down and cleaned his little shed by the garden.  He said his back was much better today.  Yay!  Thank You Jesus! 

I talked to Kimmy, talked to Vikki a couple of times and talked to Melissa a couple of times.  I enjoyed FaceTiming Kenzie too.
 

No comments: