Sunday, March 24, 2024

Sunday, 3/24/24, Went to prayer, than church service, Rehvyn came with Vikki and family today, went to Olive Garden, went to see Ordinary Angels at theater

Pastor Ken and Rehvyn
Peyton took this cute picture after her swim clas
Adam sent me this picture of him and Hope at the Planetarium in Bay City
Gayla sent me this picture of Wes at Hammock State Park in Florida

We went to prayer me with the prayer group and Bill with the Elders.  We went into the service after.  Vikki let me hold Rehvyn right away.  Bill had just been holding him when I walked to our row.  After I held him for a couple minutes, I gave him back to her because she was going to have to go help in Sunday School with Thomas.  Peyton and Isaac both held him for a while too.  During the message, I got to hold him the whole time.  He fell asleep pretty fast and slept the rest of the time.  When we had to go up to pray for people, I gave him to Peyton to hold.  She was happy to take him.  We prayed for lots of people today.  After church, we visited some, then went to the Olive Garden with Diane, her son John, and family.  They have a baby boy that was born on Dec. 3rd and Rehvyn was born Dec. 11.  Fun seeing another baby Rehvyn’s same age.  He was super cute too. Diane treated us for my Birthday.  I also got a free desert which I shared...Italian donuts.  Vikki sent me a picture of Pastor Ken with Rehvyn.  She was holding him after church and Pastor Ken came up to her and wanted to hold Rehvyn so took him.  Vikki took the cute picture.  So sweet how he did this.  I talked to Vikki on our way home and again later on when we got home from the show.

We came home and took naps.  I didn’t sleep real good last night.  We went to see the movie Ordinary Angels which is a true story.  It was really good.  We got popcorn there, but took Ollipops along to drink so we would have something healthier than pop.  We talked to a couple after the movie who were happy to be able to have a good movie to go to.  They were really sweet.  When we went to go out the door, the man called to Bill and asked him if he used to work at Saginaw Manufacturing.  He said yes.  They worked together for 30 years and retired the same year.  

I talked to Melissa for a long time when we got home.  Worked on my blog too.  Then read on Kimmy’s blog.  So thankful to have her blog to catch up on now.

 

No comments: