Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sunday, 3/17/24, went to prayer, than church, Hailey got to come to. church today, Everyone came over to celebrate my birthday today....so fun

Stacie holding Rehvyn...today was the first time she got to meet this little sweetie

Me and Rehvyn
Hailey loved holding Rehvyn
Melissa getting her turn holding him
Eli held Rehvyn as much as Hailey...they tied for giving the most baby attention.  They touched my heart to see how much they love sweet baby
Rehvyn was such a good baby today...He likes this little bouncer with the toys

These were the Skip Bo players of the day....below are more on the other side of the table.  Adam and Kenzie were the winners
 
Kody holding Rehvyn
Rehvyn was getting hungry the first time Stacie held him.  He was so happy sitting on her lap after his tummy was full 



Bruce showing Rehvyn Vader

Me while they sang Happy Birthday to me

Cute sweatshirt Stacie gave me.  She put the cool writing on it.  She does such a great job.  Thanks Stacie and family

I got up early to get the sloppy joes heating in the crockpot.  Got ready, then worshipped.  Made coffee for Bill and I to take to church.  We took our Hope Tote in and put it in the donation box.  So fun to do each year.  Prayer was awesome. We prayed for the Holy Spirit to move and have His Way and for there to be healings and miracles even during the worship.  Also that people would not hold back, but rush up to the alter for prayer.  Wow, Emily was singing the first song, then stopped and shared a miracle that God did for her last Saturday.  She shared that this was for her family and church family too.  She had people come up who needed healing and sang two powerful songs.  Many of us went up right away, believing for God to heal us.  Later, many more came up.  It was just an awesome time and and awesome move of the Holy Spirit.  A Supernatural move of God!!!! Pastor gave an amazing message afterwards that tied into what the Holy Spirit was already doing.  So Powerful!  Wow!  It was so nice having Hailey at church with us. 
We came home and got things ready for when everyone would be here to eat.  On our way home we got a text from Kimmy to pray for Jared’s mom.  She had a seizure at church.  We sure started praying for her right away.  We were happy to hear she was awake and happy to see a picture of her smiling.  She has to have and MRI later.  We are praying they find out what happened and have wisdom to help her get better fast.  Praying for good test results too, but most importantly praying for Jesus to touch her and make her better.  Prayers for sweet Lela are appreciated.  

We had a nice time hanging out and eating good food (thank you Vikki for making the yummy fresh fruit bowl), yummy cake (thank you for making a cake and decorating it for me Kimmy).  Travis and DJ were the only ones who didn’t make it.  They sure were missed.
The kids played lots of ping pong.  They couldn’t beat Bill today.  They sure had fun trying.
It was so nice having Charlie and Sue come over for a while too.  I got lots of nice gifts.  
Got a Rubbermaid bird food container for out on the deck which holds a 50 lb. bag of bird seed, plus suet and other stuff.  Thank you Kimmy, Vikki and families.  I loved my sweatshirt from Stacie and family, but gave her a sweatshirt I have that she is going to put the decals on.  The one she gave me was a large, but runs very small.  I would need at least a 2X for that sweatshirt.  I’m glad she told me to make sure it was big enough.  Got $20 from Sue and Charlie.  Thank you friends.  Melissa and family have ordered something, but it hasn’t come.  Hailey wants to watch me open it and didn’t want me to have a picture of it.  Melissa gave me a hint....it’s something she likes and wants too.  I got beautiful meaningful cards from everyone.  It was a great family day.  I love my family!

No comments: