Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tues., 3/5/24, Took Bill to have an injection at the pain clinic, I emptied cupboards, Bill met Charlie for coffee, got some Easter candy, went to the post office, went to prayer

The blossoms are getting bobber and will open soon. Might still be there for Easter.
Rehvyn visited Vincent who is around a month younger today.  Kenzie visited with his mom, Morgan.  Cute baby friends!!

Hailey sent me more pictures of her friends that are on the Unite Retreat with her. I love that she is having fun and getting closer to Jesus!

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Hailey doing a hand stand with some help

We got ready and I drove Bill to his appointment at the pain clinic.  I waited in the waiting room.  It didn’t take too long because he chose not to be sedated.  He’s not like me....I’m like sedate me please!!!  We came home afterward and I emptied cupboards that need to be replaced Thurs.  Bill met Charlie for coffee.  

Vikki found out Friday at her doctor appt. that she has Type 2 Diabetes.  She has been in lots of pain and has had numbness and tingling.  She made a doctor appt. and it got cancelled twice, but last Friday she was able to go.  The doctor ordered blood tests and also put her on a strong medicine to bring it under control quickly, then will also have her take regular medication for it.  Vikki was amazed that she felt so much better last night after taking it at 3 p.m.  Then today, more of her symptoms are gone and others better.  She was so happy and I was so happy too.  I sure love my Vikki!  She is being careful to do what they tell her and meets with a dietitian Thursday.  Rody is going with her and is going to follow the same diet with her which is so sweet.  He wants to lose some weight.  I am sure thanking the Lord that she went and got checked out.  She hasn’t been feeling good for a long time.  She said she was smiling lots today because she feels so much better.

Hailey sent me more pictures.  I’m so glad she does that so I can enjoy her trip with her.  She is having lots of fun.  I am happy to see all of her pictures.

Kenzie called me because she couldn’t log into FaceBook.  I had been on earlier, but tried again and I couldn’t log in either.  We found out it was a global problem.  I talked to Melissa and Bruce couldn’t pick up her Facebook Market Place deal because he couldn’t get on to get the address for a porch pick up.  He got on later too.  It was cooler today and misting pretty much all day.  It said it got up to 60, but it sure didn’t feel like it.

I talked with Debbie today.  She said she is still in shock and very thankful for prayers.  
She said they caught it early, so I am very thankful for that.  

I went to intercessory prayer in the evening.  We worshipped first.  Then we prayed over Francis and Daryl who are involved with Forgotten Child Ministries.  It was an awesome time of prayer.  We prayed for others in our church who need prayer after that.  

I came home and worked on the blog, then listened to Pastor Ken’s message from Sunday.  It was amazing!

 

No comments: