Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday, 3/3/24, 60 degree and sunny day, a little windy, but a beautiful day! Went to church early, went to prayer, great worship and church service, went to CMA National Day of Prayer, went to outback

Peyton standing in the middle by the wall in the background...She and her youth group served people at the pancake breakfast the youth put on to raise money for their mission trip this summer.  Isaac was helping too, but didn’t get a picture of him.

Group picture in front of the Police Station...Mark, Harden, Lydia, on far left, In front, Ann, Michelle, Elaine, Brad and Jen, Lew, Don, me and Bill 
Faith Riders and Trinity Riders praying at the City Police Station 

All of us singing a worship song  at the Police Station.  Bill finally got there so I shared my paper with him.

Peyton standing in the middle by the wall in the background...She and her youth group served people at the pancake breakfast the youth put on to raise money for their mission trip this summer.  Isaac was helping too, but didn’t get a picture of him.

Praying for the school, Unite, in the City of Saginaw
Elaine, Lew, and Brad
 
 
Group picture when we prayed at Unite.  Michelle, Lew, Cindy, Elaine, Jen, Brad, Don, me, Ann and Mark - Bill took the picture
Another group picture at Unite.  Bill, Mark, Ann, Elaine Lew, Cindy, Don, Bev, Jim, Jen, Brad and Michelle - I took this picture with the school in the background.  It is in the building process
 Praying at the Saginaw Valley Church of the Nazarene 


Cutest picture of Rehvyn
The smile that melts your heart
 
Evan face timed me to play a song he is learning.  He did a great job!  We have talented musicians in our family
 Evan got on to say hi to me when he was finished
Beautiful sunset tonight
Bruce and the boys were having a nerf gun fight when I was talking on the phone to Melissa.  She sent me a picture of Bruce shielding and protecting himself with a chair!
Ha Ha!!!

I had to be in church 10 minutes before prayer started so I could meet with the head of our children’s ministry, Cassie.  She wanted to go over some new procedures for our K-1 class.
It didn’t take very long, and we met in the prayer room, so right afterwards, we started our intercessory prayer.  Such a privilege and honor to pray for the people in our church, the pastor, the leaders, the ministries and whatever else the Holy Spirit puts on our hearts.  
After prayer, we went into the service.  Kristen, Grant and Thomas were sitting behind us, so I talked to them for a while until worship started.  Thomas is in my class now.

I taught Sunday School.  My helper wasn’t there because she was sick, but Peyton is always my youth helper and does a great job.  The kids were a little hyper today!  Must be the nice weather.  Bill said Pastor’s message was really good.  I will listen later.  We came home for a short time, then Bill drove the motorcycle and I drove the car to go to the police station to pray.  Well we got to the one we thought it was at and no one was there.  I forgot my phone, so I Bill tried to call Elaine to see where they were.  She didn’t answer, so he put the address in his phone and gave it to me and said he would follow me.  I was trying to watch the directions, plus drive, plus make sure Bill was behind me.  His phone screen went blank, so I started getting concerned about leading him there, since I didn’t really know where it was. I looked and he was no where to be seen.  I turned around to see if I could find him, but I didn’t.  The directions came back on so I decided to just keep going to where they were praying.  I was the 2nd and 3rd one praying for Israel and then for Ukraine.   I finally got there and was about 5 minutes late.  I got there before the first person prayed though, other than Elaine opening in prayer.  I put Bill’s phone in my pocket while I prayed.  I was concerned about where he was and how he was doing.  A few minutes after I started praying, I felt him take his phone out of my pocket and heard him say he was here.  Thank you Lord.  I had been praying.  After those of us assigned to pray for things there were finished, we left and went to the school being built called Unite.  Michelle’s husband and little girl left to go home.  Michelle rode with me to go continue praying.   Everyone one who signed up to pray for things at the school, took their turns praying.  Sometimes others added things they wanted to pray in addition.  We left there and went to Saginaw Valley Church of the Nazarene.  Once again, everyone assigned to pray for churches, families and any different things prayed, and the rest of us prayed in agreement.  Elaine closed us in prayer, then 7 of us headed to Outback for lunch.  We had a nice lunch and a great visit.  I took Michelle home after that and Bill went to Menards to get the part he needs for our ceiling fan.  

When I got home, I FaceTimed with Melissa and Evan and then called her back and just talked on the phone for a while.  I could hear lots of excitement as Bruce and the boys were getting ready to have a nerf gun fight outside.  Vikki called me after that and I hung up to answer her call.  I thought maybe she was still at Kenzie’s with baby boo.  I talked to her and Peyton for a while, then hung up so I could start my blog.  Bill and I are going to have ice cream and watch a movie when I finish.  

We watched “Gold Through the Fire”.  It was a good movie about a Russian boy who escaped an orphanage after his parents were put in a prison camp for believing in Jesus.        


No comments: