Saturday, March 23, 2024

Sat. 3/23/24, Kevin was supposed to come work, Went to Builder’s show with..Vikki, Peyton and Rehvyn went with us, Had chili at our house afterwards, watched movie Daniel’s Daughter

Rehvyn was so cute with Papa today
We love our Rehvyn
Grammy Vikki had her boy laughing


Cute picture Lela sent me of her in her Michigan State hat

Kevin, our contractor, was supposed to come work today.  He called and said he was having battery trouble.  We waited for a long time, then Bill texted him.  Didn’t get any answer.  Finally we decided to go to the Builder’s Show.  We called to see if Vikki wanted to come with us.  I was happy to hear Rehvyn was already at her house and we got to see him and Peyton too.  We had fun walking around and getting some goodies while we did.  We came back to our house for chili afterwards.  We hung out for a while, then Vikki had to leave for home.  It sure was fun seeing them and. holding sweetie Rehvyn.  He just has the best smile and is so sweet.  Love that I get to see him so often, and when I don’t see him I get to FaceTime with him.  Sure do love this sweetie.  Love my Pey Pet too.  
I got a really sweet text from Isaac today for Papa and I.  I love him so much too.  Bill and I watched the movie, Danny’s Daughter which was good.  We had ice cream for a treat while we watched it.  We already finished off the yummy cookies Hailey made earlier.  Her cookies are the best!

I listened to some videos Jews for Jesus had.  Praying for the people of Israel to accept Jesus as their Messiah and Lord and Savior.

I worked on my blog.  Earlier, I spent lots of time reading Kimmy’s blogs.  I am so happy she caught up.  I enjoy reading her blogs so much!

No comments: