Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wed., 3/27/24, Went to Costco, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over, Hailey came over, Hailey, Peyton and Isaac colored eggs for me, picked up McDonald’s or Peyton, then went to Coco Loco, Melissa brought Hailey some cream rinse, watched Little House


Breakfast, a cappuccino, and my prayer books for Bill and my grandchildren (plus some dear to my heart kids
Peyton and Isaac
Bill joined them and he’s on his phone too
I was so happy Hailey, Peyton and Isaac wanted to color Easter eggs 
Peyton and Hailey at Coco Loco
Me taking a selfie of us
The waitress noticed I was having a few problems and offered to take one for us

I ate breakfast and drank my cappuccino.  Bill read his Bible while I was eating and then taking my shower.  I read mine after I was done.  Then I got ready and we went to Costco.  We got our protein drinks that were on sale for $5 off.  I also got more eggs, so we could color 4 dozen eggs.  I had boiled 3 dozen.  When we got home, Vikki and the kids were here.  Vikki had gone to have her ultrasound on her shoulder and arm.  We are praying for wisdom for the doctor to know what’s wrong and be able to do something to heal it, so the pain goes away.  She went shopping to a couple of stores and the kids stayed here and colored eggs.  Peyton wanted to spend the night with Hailey and Hailey wanted her to, so both were happy.  Isaac didn’t want to spend the night, so Vikki picked him up.  I went to. McDonalds and picked up food for Peyton.  I tried to put a code in, but it wouldn’t work.  The lady said she would take care of it.  I pulled up to the window and tried to get the code again, when I noticed it said for mobile orders.  I told the kid who was at the window that it was only for mobile orders.  He said the lady told him she took care of it.  Then I paid with Apple Pay and when I went to the pick up window, they told me the Apple Pay didn’t work.  I asked them what they wanted me to do, thinking they would have me drive around again and pay, and they told me not to worry, they were covering everything.  They were so nice.  
I came home and picked up Peyton and Hailey. (Bill was still having some pains and didn’t want to go.  He said he wasn’t hungry anyhow)  We went to Coco Loco's, Hailey’s favorite place to eat.  Peyton took her McDonald’s food in and Hailey and I ordered our favorite meal, 1/2 order of Beef and Bean Nacho’s.  They brought chips and salsa out and the salsa didn’t taste as good as usual.  Then they brought our meals out and they used a different cheese sauce on top and that wasn’t as good either.  Hailey didn’t even take hers home.  I did mine, but don’t know if I’ll eat it.  We were a little disappointed and are going to try the other Coco Loco’s next time to see if they’re still the same.  Melissa came over to our porch and dropped off some cream rinse for Hailey.  I heard Hailey talking on the phone to her.  Then she hung up and told me her mom was running cream rinse over for her to use.  I told her to call her mom and tell her I had cream rinse, but she said she was already on her way.  I think Hailey was just missing her mom and wanted to see her.  Melissa stayed on the porch, because everyone has been sick at her house but her.  She had us sanitize the cream rinse bottle.  We talked for a few minutes through the door and then she left.  I helped Hailey start a load of laundry.  Then we all watched some Little House episodes.  I worked on my blog.  


 

No comments: