Saturday, March 16, 2024

Sat. 3/16/24,Bill picked up Bruce and Max and went to Lapeer to spend time, Did some cleaning, went shopping for some things for tomorrow, went to Sam’s Club and Meijer with Bill, went to Adam’s game

Adam’s futsal game...he did amazing and made the first goal
Adam looked so tired at the end of the game.  He played hard and stayed in the game the whole time.  I was so proud of him.
Hope, Adam, me and Bill after the 

He was so warm after playing so hard, he dumped his ice water on his head outside.  Burrrrr!  Guess it felt good to him though.
Kimmy and Jared dug sand out from around their house and put compost in.  He used is tractor and did a great job.  He looked like he was having lots of fun in the video Kimmy sent me

                                 Jared putting the compost down where they took the sand out. He makes it look easy.

 I browned some round steak, then put it in the crockpot with cream of chicken soup to cook until dinner time.  I ate oatmeal and had my morning coffee.  Bill drank his protein drink, then he read his Bible.  He headed to pick up Max after that.  He was taking him down to Lapeer.  Bruce ended up going too.  I did some cleaning, then went shopping at Jacks for birdseed and some burger for sloppy joes tomorrow.  I went to Meijer after that and got strawberries for 99 cents a quart and also got 8 jars of spaghetti sauce that was on sale.  I found some zero sugar ice cream for Vikki to have tomorrow too.  I came home after that to put the ice cream away, then was going to go to Sam’s Club.  Bill was home so he carried in the 50 lbs. of bird seed for me.  I told him I still needed to go to Sam’s Club, so he told me he would go with me.  We got some of the deals they had going on and a 36 roll of  Scott Toilet Paper for him.  I use Charmin.  We have to have to have two holders at our house lol.  He checked out cakes, while I picked up some buns and big bags of chips.  He didn’t see any cakes and said they only had cupcakes.  We went to Meijer’s so he could look there.  I went to pick up some wheat hamburger buns.  He was having a cake he picked out written on.  Wouldn’t you know, he not only wrote Happy Birthday Penny, he had to go and put my age on it too.  Who does that?  I told him that would probably be gone in the morning.  

We came home and I made mashed potatoes.  While I was doing that, I browned the burger I got and some onions I cut up.  I also made an angel food cake and put it in the oven.  Everything got done at around the same time.  We ate the mashed potatoes, round steak and peas.  Yum!  Then I cleaned up my mess and we got ready to go to Adam’s futsal game.  It was fun to watch.  Hope sat next to me and we had fun talking.  We were both tense watching the game.  She seems really nice.  Adam was happy we came and even sent me a text thanking us.  He’s a great kid.  

When we got home, I looked over the strawberries I picked up and mashed them for tomorrow when we have the angel food cake.  Then I sat down and read my Bible and did my devotions.  I worked on my blog after that.

No comments: