Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday, 3/11/24, Nice sunny day with a high of 58 degrees, Cleaned out stuff in my closet, went to ABC Warehouse, went to the Dollar Store, went to Alta, cooked on stove for the first time,

Two visitors today. Gobble One and Gobble Two
A surprise Crocus out by the shed deck I found today.  I didn’t plant it.  So beautiful though!
Big Friend on the tree trunk
I put suet out and Woody found it right away.

Bill left to meet Charlie.  I decided to sleep in and slept until 9:30.  I got up and decided to clean and rearrange my side of the closet.  Then went to cleaning my night stand by my side of the bed.  Got rid of some things I didn’t use anymore.  I made a coffee and had breakfast.  
I ate light which was good, because Bill brought me a yummy blueberry muffin home.  I did two big loads of laundry.  I read my Bible and also did my devotion for Easter.  Bill got home and read too.  He went out and swept out the shed, and then ran the motorhome for a little while.  I went to ABC Warehouse and let the guy who helped us with the stove and microwave know the stove has a tiny piece of styrofoam in between the glass of the oven window.  They are sending someone out to either replace the door or fix it.  

It was super windy today, so the stove box out on the front porch kept blowing and made our ring doorbell go off lots.  Bill was trying to disable it because it was so annoying.  I ended up going out and moving the box to the end of the porch and that took care of the problem.  

I looked online and read the manual to my microwave.  Learned some things.  This one is more complicated than my other one, but now I have it down.  I made scrambled eggs with potatoes for dinner, and cooked on my new stove for the first time.  It worked great.  I used the warm burner to keep it warm while I buttered the toast.  

 

No comments: