Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Wed., 3/6/24, Went to Donuts with a friend with Evan, Cleaned the last cupboard out, wiped everything down good, ready for stove installation tomorrow, Bill spent the afternoon with Max

I was so happy to see Ally at donuts with friends and her brother Daniel.  I took a picture of them and then forgot to take one of Evan and I.  I quickly walked down the hall trying to catch up with him.  I finally did and got a quick selfie with him.  He makes me look short!
 
The blossoms are opening quickly this time.  Still have a couple of tiny buds that might make it to Easter, but I don’t think these ones will hang on that long

Yay!  I have a couple of buds on my Crown of Thorns plant.  I have been waiting for this to happen.

Every thing cleaned and ready for this stove to come out, new stove, microwave and new cupboards to go in.  Getting excited now!
Sunny and nice out so went to Old Town Drive in for coney dogs, fries and root beer



A delicious frosty Root Beer
We went through the carwash and at the end I looked in the mirror on the side wall and decided to take a picture.  Bill leaned forward to see what I was taking a picture I and I got him in the picture too lol.

When we got home I saw two Robins!  Yay!  I love it when Robins show up!

I got up at 5:45 this morning and got ready.  Picked Evan up at 7:20 and headed to his school.  We got in line and got our juice and donut, then found a table.  His friend Adam, his mom and brother Ryan came and sat with us.  They were so nice.  I looked around and saw Ally and Daniel.  I was so happy to see her.  I went and took a picture of them, then hugged them and talked for a few minutes.  Then I went back to our table and finished drinking my juice.  When Evan had to go to his class, we said goodbye and hugged.  I started going out the door, but remembered I hadn’t take a picture of us.  I went down the hall pretty fast and then saw him, so called his name.  I passed Ginny and said hi to her, then took a quick picture with Evan.  Bummer I didn’t get us while we were enjoying our donuts.  

When I got home, I read my Bible and devotion.  Then I cleaned the last cupboard that I needed to have empty by tomorrow.  Bill called the guy this morning to check and make sure he was coming.  He told us he was.  Yay!  

I watered my plants and noticed buds coming on my Crown of Thorns.  I haven’t had buds since the year I got it.  Can’t wait til they open out.  It was chilly this morning, but now it it 42 and sunny out, so it’s pretty nice for this time of year.  

Bill picked Max up and took him to Field and Stream to spend time together. I’m sure Max is going to be very happy.  Bill forgot he had a dentist appt. in the afternoon so, he called me to see if I could take Max home for him after they got here from Field and Stream so he could take a shower before going to his appt.  I said yes of course.  I drove Max home and heard all about the fun they had and the yummy cookies and donuts they had at Cops and Donuts.  I asked him if he ate anything good for him, and he said no.  I offered to take him somewhere to get something, but he wasn’t hungry.  Bill told me later he offered to take him to eat too, but he wasn’t hungry.  I guess it must have been all those yummy cookies to blame.  I dropped him off, then came home.  Bill was ready and asked if I wanted to go along to his appointment with him.  I did.  We decided to use our coupon for Old Town Drive In since it was sunny and nice out.  It was delicious as always.  We went through the car wash after that, then got gas at Sam’s Club.  It was only 6 cents cheaper than another station we passed.  Not much off.  Usually it’s around 30 cents cheaper.  We came home and I was face timing with Vikki when I saw a couple of Robins.  I sure got excited!  It made my day!  



















 

No comments: