Saturday, March 2, 2024

Saturday, March 2, 2024, Happy 14th Birthday Elijah! We Love you! Our new stove and microwave were delivered, met Kimmy and family at Culver’s for ice cream for Eli’s birthday,

Happy Birthday Eli!  We love you so much and we’re so thankful God blessed us with you as our grandson!


Eli sent me these pictures of them taking Basil to the pet store to get a new collar and leash
 

Pretty new collar
Curious about all of Eli’s birthday treats
Our new stove above and our new microwave below.  The guy called today and said he will install them for us on Thursday.  Yay!
 
Eli our 14 year old now at Culver’s where we had concrete mixers and celebrated his birthday
Adam...he’s our very active grandson now doing lots of fun things
Me, Eli and Papa
Reading his card
Opening his gift
Papa is looking at his new ping pong paddle.  He’s probably worried Eli is going to beat him now lol.
 

                                             Me, Eli, Bill, Adam, Jacob and Jared

We got up at 8:30.  Sue called right as I was getting up.  Charlie was picking Bill up for coffee.  Bill told me the guy texted and is going to install the stove and microwave on Thursday.  I was very happy to hear that.  I made oatmeal and put strawberries, blueberries and raisins in it.  I made a coffee to have with it too.  I relaxed and ate while I listened to worship music and watched the birds.  Did a couple of loads of laundry.  Bill got home and we read our Bibles.  We called Eli and FaceTimed to see his Kitty’s new collar and leash and his new target Jared and Jacob made and his throwing knives.  We set up to meet them all at Culver’s at 1 if our stove and microwave were delivered on schedule.  They delivered them at about noon, so I wrapped Eli’s gift and filled out his card, then we got ready and headed to Culver’s.  We had fun with everyone and enjoyed our Concrete Mixers.  Eli really liked his new ping pong paddle and case.  Watch out Jack, Papa and Jared.  Eli will be winning now!  Jacob left when he was finished to go to the high school music festival.  We visited longer and then we all left.  We stopped at Costco on our way home and walked around.  We picked up a ceiling light/fan for our room.



This is the picture.  It is LED lights and a fan in the center.  We looked up reviews and they were 5 stars.


We worked together taking the old light down.  I assisted and Bill did the hard part.  I washed everything after it was taken apart.  He needs to go get another part before he can finish hanging it now.  We will do that Monday.  


I talked to Vikki and Melissa.  I also worked on my prayer for Israel and for Ukraine so I am prepared when I pray for both tomorrow at CMA’s National Day of Prayer.  Bill is praying for schools.  I also went over my Sunday School lesson again.  Tomorrow morning I have to meet Cassy who is over the elementary age kids 10 minutes before I go to prayer.  


At 1 pm, we meet for our prayer and go to the police station, a high school and a church to pray.  We all are praying for different things, so will cover a lot.  Afterward, we are going to Outback for lunch.  Trinity Riders is joining Faith Riders for this time of prayer.  


No comments: