Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tues., 3/26/24, Went to Vikki’s and spent the day! Kimmy stopped on the way home for the kids to get pops, Francis Scott Key Bridge collapsed after being hit by a cargo ship

Peyton, Adam, Hope, Eli and Isaac when I got to Vikki’s.  I made sure to take a picture right away so I wouldn’t forget
Adam and Hope playing 3-13 with us.  Adam was teaching her. how to play
Hope, Adam, Eli and Peyton when I left...Forgot to find Isaac
Jacob and Abi at a trampoline place.  They had lots of fun, but Jacob ended up being sore.  
Another set of blossoms came.  This one has 4 blossoms instead of just 2 like the others
Another set of blossoms is coming and bells the pointed new leaf and a thorn is another one coming.  So exiting to watch.

Ha ha, Max left and Vader always waits by the door. He got nice and comfy while waiting today lol



I listened to good worship, read my Bible, did my devotions, then ate and got ready to go to Vikki’s.  She called and said Kimmy would be there at 10:30.  I got there at about 10:35.  I got my hugs, then sat in the living room and visited with Kimmy and Vikki while drinking our coffee.  Adam and Hope played pool in the basement.  When they came upstairs, we decided to play Apples to Apples, but also decided to eat first.  We all made sandwiches (some bologna, some pbj’s). Yum!  After we ate we played Apples to Apples in the living room.  Kimmy played for me while I talked to Gayla when she called.  They will be leaving Florida and coming home on Monday.  It was so good talking to her.  She told me about the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapsing after being hit by a cargo ship that lost power.  So sad.  That’s close to where her son and family live.  I went back in and finished playing Apple to Apples.  Hope won.  Then we decided we would play 3-13 so Adam could teach Hope how to play.  We had fun playing.Adam and Hope were the winners and I came in second.  Adam stuck Vikki, Kimmy and I each with 37 points in one hand.  Ouch!  That hurt!  
We visited some more in the living room while the kids hung out in the family room.  At 4, I had to leave and come home to make dinner for Bill.  We ended up just finishing off the chili which was easy.  He has been having some sharp pain in his back and thinks it it kidney stones.  Appreciate prayers for him.  He gasps when it happens.  He said today has been better.  So thankful.  Kimmy called and to see if the kids could get pops from here and of course I told her yes.  They stopped and the kids came inside after getting their pops in the garage refrigerator.  Adam took Hope on a quick tour of the house and showed her the deck and pool deck and told her how they had all worked hard helping us.  They sure were great helps.  I reiterated what he said.  

Bill and I sat in our loveseat recliner and he was on his phone and I worked on my blog.  I talked to Melissa for quite a while which I sure enjoyed.  



 



No comments: