Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday, 4/25/24, Moved my car over in the garage, Bill’s parking outside again, moved garage back the way it was, went to Carol’s to see Fred and Lourdes, Bill had an Elder’s meeting

Eli saw this at a thrift store and sent me this picture.  Love that he noticed the great saying on it.  “The man who walks with God always gets to his destination”!  I love having grandkids to love Jesus and live for him!  So thankful for God’s blessings!
Yummy sheet cake Carol made for us today.  We all ate a couple of pieces there and then she sent some home with us too.  

Uncle Fred showing my phone to Carol so she could see Kenzie and Rehvyn.  He and Lourdes were both talking to Kenzie and Rehvyn before that and it was so cute, I told Bill he should take a picture.  He was a little late and didn’t quite capture it, but they all were so cute with Kenzie & Rehvyn

We slept until 8:45, then got up and got ready.  We read our Bible and did our devotions.  I listened to some good worship, then listened to a news podcast and then a Salt Podcast on love.  We went to Sister C’s at 1:30.  Fred and Lourdes came at 2 and then Shani came right after they got there.  Carol made egg rolls for us that were delicious.  She also made a yummy sauce to put on them if we wanted.   I was telling her about Vikki’s yummy egg rolls and how good they were too.  Carol also made a delicious sheet cake.  It was so good.  She sent some home with each of us.  We all had such a nice visit.  Fred and Lourdes had flown here to celebrate their grandson, Jobe’s, 1st birthday.  That time sure flew by.  He is so cute and they said he will be walking soon.  They always make time to come meet with us.  We meet at Carol’s because she’s on oxygen, so she doesn’t like to go out.  They were all happy when Kenzie FaceTimed and they got to see her and Rehvyn.  They were just so cute with them.

We came home and Bill had me move my car on the other side in the garage.  He’s going to park outside again now that the weather is getting nice.  He took a little nap while I moved stuff back the way it was before his truck went in the garage.  I also made out my grocery list and got my coupons together.  He had an Elder’s meeting, so he left for that and I went to Aldi and Kroger and got groceries I need for Sunday’s Easter meal.  I already had a turkey in the freezer, but needed to get a ham.  Aldi had them on sale, and I always get lots of compliments on their hams.  Vikki called me while I was in Aldi and asked if it was ok with me if we all meet at her house tomorrow because Adam and Hope want to play pool.  I’m always happy to meet at any of our houses.  As long as we get together that’s what I care about.  

Charlie said Sue is doing good and walking around the house good now.  He said he was doing better too.  He signed up for six weeks with a trainer to work with him at the Sports Zone. 

It looks like Kimmy and Jared are making lots of good sales of their pottery on Etsy.  I check every night to see what sold and what reviews were left.  They get 5 star reviews because their pottery and customer service are outstanding.  I’m so proud of them.  I sure love all of my pottery from them.  Every day, it brings such joy picking out one of their mugs and then getting to drink my coffee from such a beautiful, comfortable piece of work.
 

No comments: