Friday, August 9, 2024

Friday, 8-9-24, Bill and I made cookies for Max’s graduation party, fed birds, cleaned feeders

Bill helped me make the cookies for Max’s graduation party today.  Not being able to use my right hand is sure a bummer.  I am so thankful Bill is helping me so much with everything I can’t do.  He did most of the cookie making today and I did the baking.

He is so aamazi
Adam texted me that his dad taught him how to drive the jeep last night.  He said it was fun.  I asked if anyone took a picture and he sent me this.  I’m proud of him for learning to drive stick shift!

I ate breakfast, listened to worship music, then took my shower, and then sat with Bill and we read our Bibles.  He went outside afterwards and power washed the motorhome and his motorcycle.  I washed bird feeders and filled all the feeders. We baked two batches of cookies after tha for a total of 52 cookies.  We had to sample some to make sure they were good for the party  We had so much fun doing it together. We both decided we don’t want to open a bakery though lol. I talked to Vikki, Kimmy and texted with Melissa.  Facetimed with Kenzie and Rehvyn.  I was able to do my hair after it dried which I’m happy about.  Kenzie and Vikki offered to do it for me for church and the party afterwards, but this will be easier.  Enjoyed sitting on the deck for a while.  Talked to Melissa again.  Called Barb to see if she got her CAT Scan results on her kidneys.  She’s a dear friend who’s been having lots of health issues.  We laid hands on her and prayed for her at BayShore so are believing for a good report. 




No comments: