Saturday, August 24, 2024

Sat. 8/24/24, Happy Birthday Rody! We love you!, picked up our niece, Tammy, in the morning, went to breakfast, Kimmy and family an d Vikki and family came to our house, took Tammy home, went to L ansbury and Owosso, went to Vikki and Rody’s for cake and ice cream

Happy Birthday Rody!  We love you!  So thankful you are part of our family
Rody’s Birthday cake with the candle lit lol

My niece Tammy and I
Vikki and Tammy...1st Cousins

 

We picked Tammy up in the morning and took her to Nori’s for breakfast.  We had a great meal and good visit.  Afterward, we came to our house and visited more.  She is my sister, Linda’s daughter.  Linda passed away at age 60.  Her son named his daughter, Linda, so we have another Linda in the family.  

Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and Rody came over and so did Kimmy, Jared, Eli, Adam and Hope.  We spent the afternoon catching up and having a good time visiting.   At 3, Vikki and family left, then Bill and I had to go to Lansbury and Owosso, so we had to leave, and take Tammy home, so everyone said their goodbyes and left.  We dropped her off at her cousins, got our hugs and said goodbye.  It sure was nice having her come over.  

Then we went to Lansbury and  had a nice ride and ended up in Owosso at Culver’s to eat.  I did hand exercises while we rode.  We headed to Vikki’s afterwards. Rody, Peyton and Isaac were playing basket ball and throwing a football when we got there.   We all sang to Rody and had yummy cake and ice cream.  We sat out on the sun porch and visited.  

We came home and I took my shower, then did my hand exercises and massage to keep scar tissue minimal.  I listened to the Bible on my air pods while I did them.  Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God the Bible says.  I loved listening to it on my Holy Bible App.  

I worked on the blog, then off to bed.  




No comments: