Saturday, August 3, 2024

Sat. 8/3/24, Melissa called and said Evan tested positive for Covid. Then Vikki texted and said Isaac tested positive too. Later Peyton tested positive also. Yikes! Bill went to help at a booth the Marine Corp League had at the car show in Merrill.



Kimmy accidentally included some Creeping Charlie with the plants she gave me.  It sure did creep all over the place the week we were gone.  Yikes!  I
Marine Corp. League Bill worked at
This Hibiscus is one of my favorite plants
Zinnias are starting to bloom in the garden by the corn. I love Zinnias too! 
My Hibiscus has blossoms all over it and lots more to open. Love it too!
Our Limelight Hydrangea has so many blossoms too.  I guess I love all my plants

Vikki was a blessing and had Evan come stay with them so it might keep Melissa from getting it.  I emptied the refrigerator and freezer, and brought everything that needed to come inside in.  I filled the feeders for the birds.  I checked the pool and it was nice and clear!!!!  I also gave Kit Kat some attention.  I returned my Chaco sandals from Amazon to Kohls.  I filled up my gas tank at Sam’s Club too.  The price was 3.45. I worked on some blogs, walked outside and looked at the gardens.  Veggie garden needs weeding.  Flower garden did great with Preen on it. Only a couple really tiny weeds.  I talked to Kimmy and she was time she had to pull out lots of Creeping Charlie.  She wanted to know if I had any in your garden.  I took her out and FaceTimed with her and Creeping Charlie has overtaken much of my garden too.  The yarrow blossoms are turning brown, so will get cut down as soon as soon as it cools down outside.  

We went to Souper cafe for dinner. Bill had an egg salad sandwich and I had a turkey and Swiss.  I talk to Vikki all the way home.  She showed me their the dyed shirts.

I pulled all the Creeping Charlie out of the garden and cut down the Yarrow plant. 

 

Goodbye Creeping Charlie...Took al of this and put it in the yard waste trash can.

No comments: