Thursday, August 8, 2024

thurs., 8/8/24, Happy 26th Anniversary Melissa and Bruce, Bill took a picture of Max to Melissa, he dropped off some stuff at Vikki’s too, I put on worship music and read my Bible, we went to Camping world and General RV, then to Old Town Drive In

Had a Monarch on my Butterfly Bush
Bill wanted to take these pictures to fool the kids into thinking we got a new camper

This candle warmer came from amazon today.  We looked inside and there was a gift card saying it was from our sister Angie and to think of her whenever I used it. I sure will!  I called her and she said she got all the sisters one! So sweet of her!!! It works so good and has a 2, 4, and 6 hour timer. The candles smell so much better melting instead of burning!
I finally hung the two things I got at Hobby Lobby with Kenzie on the wall by the mirror in the hallway.

Vikki took the kids to Haithco Park today.  The cousins had so much fun together!  Vikki is sure a fun mom/aunt!












I called Melissa and wished her a happy anniversary and she told me they went out for coffee, got yummy cinnamon rolls at a bread shop and were going to their favorite place, the Maple Grill for lunch.  I played worship videos on tv then went outside afterwards and read my Bible.  Of course Kit Kat came for some attention.

It was another no pain no swelling day with my hand.  I am so thankful to God!  No medicine needed now.  I never did feel pain but took the medicine because they told me to stay ahead of the pain.  Amazing and my fingers are so straight again now.

I did some cutting off of dead rose blossoms and sprayed my Hybiscus plant because i noticed bugs had eaten some of the leaves.  I don't want anything happeming to it because it is so beautiful with so many blossoms.

Bill had to do porch dropoffs at Vikki's and Melissa's this morning.  It was Melissa and Bruce's 26th anniversary today, but he forgot.  He dropped off donuts though, so Melissa thought it was because of their anniversary so she didnt know til later he forgot, when he actually remembered and told her Happy Anniversary.  

We had to go to Birch Run to have them print out a receipt for our grill we got at Camping World.  It melted when we cooked potatoes in foil on it.  Very weird because the potatoes weren't burnt.  We have only used the grill about 4times




We went to General RV after we got done at Camping World to look at a couple of motorhomes Bill saw online that were toy haulers.  I didnt really care for any of them.  I love what we have.  We did see a Weber Grill that will fit in our storage compartment of our camper.  It has cast iron inside to cook on!!!! i never knew the other nes weerent cast iron til this happened.

When we got home I was so happy when i opened my gift from Angie!  It was so nice talking to her to.  I texted with our sister Tina too which was so nice.  They are coming herre together in September so I wanted them to know thet can stay with us if they want.




No comments: