Sunday, January 30, 2022

Adam got to sleep in his new room last night.  I am so happy for him.  They sure are working fast on getting it done

Eli and the two lambs born last night.  Their triplet didn't make it.  Always sad when
that happen

Peyton and Isaac
Peyton  
Isaac
Bill sold our 5th wheel hitch for $550 which is $50 more than he paid for it.  Then today we went and he picked up Greg's (a friend in CMA)  5th wheel hitch he was selling for $500.  Greg told him he checked and is selling for $1700 right now.  What a blessing to be able to get a better hitch for such a great price.
Hailey went with me to take pop cans back.  Then we stopped at Taco Bell.  I just had senior ice tea....nice they still are free
Jack and Abby

It was warmer today.  It got up to 29 degrees and sure felt lots better.  We went to prayer before church.  The worship and Pastor's message were amazing.  Ron and Barb, friends of ours in Faith Riders who just moved here, were at church again this week.  Last week was their first time coming.  We got lunch from Cody's Landing.  We took a nap, and all of a sudden Bill said Penny and asked me if I wanted to ride to Mt. Morris with him to pick up a 5th wheel hitch.  I was sleeping and it sure startled me.  Of course I wanted to go though, so I got ready and we left.  I thought about Hailey and how I had told her I would pick her up to take pop cans back with me.  I texted her and we decided to take them back when I got home if it worked out.  Bill and I ate a candy bar on the way.  We were surprised when Greg came out and his beard was longer than Bill's and his hair was super long too.  He sure looked different than the last time we saw him.  He and his wife are always so nice.  We camped with them in Sept.  Bill and him talked lots about the hitches, fifth wheels and trucks.  He had just got a diesel truck too and showed it to Bill.  We left, and when I got home I gave the kitty some attention, then Hailey and I went to Meijer to take cans back.  I sure do appreciate how she always helps me.  We stopped at Taco Bell when we got done.
She got a Nacho Bell Grande'.  I had warmed up my left overs from yesterday, so I just got my senior unsweetened ice tea.  We stopped at Melissa's on our way home so I could meet Riley.  Riley really liked me and kept coming up to me.  She is such a nice cute dog.   We gave Abby some attention too.  We love our Abby!  It was nice seeing Jack and Evan.  Nice getting to spend time with Melissa too.  Texted with Adam and Kimmy today.  Blanch was having her lambs and had a prolapse which was causing problems.  She asked for prayer, so I prayed and called Melissa to have her pray me too.  Bill and I watched the football game.  What a turn around at the end.  We were both happy the 49ers won!

 

No comments: