Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday, 12/28/22, Saw the eagle today, Face timed with Melissa and the boys, Went to Meijer

Me face timing with Evan...he was showing me all the neat stuff he made 
Jack face timing with me

Cute Riley...Max and Jack showed me how they can put a treat on her nose and she tosses it up and then eats it

Got new sheer curtains for the upstairs bedroom


Bill got up early to go meet Charlie for coffee.  I got ready and went to Meijer before it got busy.  I got the few things I needed, got Gayla's birthday present, and also got sheer curtains. On my way home, I looked at the eagles nest when I passed it and was disappointed that I didn't see the eagles.  After I got by it, the eagle flew right in front of me and was really low.  It was so beautiful.  When I got home and got the sheers all ready, Bill helped me hang them.  They looked so nice, I went back and got another set for the other window in the room.  Max face timed me and showed me how the dog they are watching can balance a treat on it's nose, throw it up, catch it and eat it.  He really loves the dog.  He said Abby is boring lol.  That's because Abby is older and likes to lay around.  He was cute and happy showing me Riley.  I tried to take a screenshot, but it didn't work.  I know he doesn't like his picture taken right now, so I didn't ask him to come back and let me take another one.  Evan and Jack got on with me after Max.  It was so nice face timing with them.  I gave Kit-Kat lots of attention and I put water in her heated water dish and plugged it in.  She will love having water that isn't freezing cold.  Bill's doing a great job bringing in bags of wood pellets for the kernel burner.  I will be glad when this freezing cold spell is over.  We watched the movie, The Hiding Place.  We heard a recording of Cory Ten Boom on the radio today, so we wanted to watch it again.  It's been a long time since we did.  What a sad and heart wrenching movie, but what a movie about great faith and what miracles God can do.  So sad that people can be so evil and uncaring.  I can't imagine going through that!  The Scripture is true...If we don't stand firm in our faith, we won't stand at all.  Thankful we can always call out to the Lord and know He is with us.  Nothing can separate us from God.  




 

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

The curtains look so nice! Jack looks so old!!! Wow