Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wed.,12/5/21, Charlie was doing great today, Bill had therapy, I went to hear Hailey at Bethlehem's chapel, Snowy, very windy, slippery roads


Impact praying before leading worship
                                              Song I videoed of Impact leading worship

Impact playing at Bethlehem's chapel...Hailey is second from the left in front row. They did amazing!!!

We finished moving thing around in the living room

Other direction

I got up early and went to chapel at Bethlehem to hear "Impact" lead worship.  Hailey is in her school worship team that goes to different churches and does the worship.  She did amazing and the whole group was awesome.  They are making an impact on hearts with their talent the Lord has given them.  Melissa, Bruce, Jack and Evan got to go too, because they have places for people who need to be careful so as not to get Covid to sit.  Hailey was so happy to have them there.  Bill had therapy so he couldn't go.  I videoed it all for him to see though.  When I got home, I took a short nap.  Then Bill and I finished working on moving things in the living room.  He had to splice another antenna cord to make it long enough to move things where we wanted them.  We went to Menard's afterward and it was snowing and the wind was blowing so hard it was almost a whiteout.  The roads were slick too.  I made cubed round steak and baked potatoes for dinner.  Then I worked on my journal Kenzie gave me for a while.  I watched a podcast of Brandon Lake and his wife that Vikki sent me the link to.  They gave some really good advice for young dating couples and for married couples.  They really were honest and shared about their own mistakes which will help so many people when they see how real they are and how they try to please the Lord.  Adam texted me that he had a good day.  Kimmy texted me and told me Alexa locked up and didn't wake them up this morning so they got up late.  Adam made it in time for his second class though.  Bummer on the second day!  She also told me Jacob was the only one from Meridian that passed the math class at Delta.  He passed it with an A too.  He is one smart, hardworking grandson!  I am so proud of him!



1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Your living room looks great! Good job, even though I think you guys should of let us help you!
I loved hearing the worship at Bethlehem, it was so good!!! Nice to see Hailey be part of something so awesome!!!