Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday, 1/10/22, Went to Melissa's, went to Aldi's, went to Clare to General Jims to get items for basket to Auction for RFS

 

Evan eating his oreo 
Jack using his Oreo's for glasses
7 years ago, I found these legos for $5.60.  Kimmy put both sets together for me.  Such a deal!  All of the kids thought they were pretty cool!


Had coffee and "quiet" oatmeal time, then Bill went to therapy and I went to Melissa's, Aldi's and then Salvation Army.  I dropped off a family pack of Oreo's to Melissa and family.  Sure is another cold windy day here.  I couldn't wait to get back in my car and head home.  I did stop quick at Salvation Army and looked for a basket.  We need one to take to Iowa for our Auction items.  Stopped at Aldi's for just a few things.  No place was busy, so I was glad of that.  I hit a good time.  Nobody wanted to go out in that cold probably.  Bill and I took a cat nap.  In the afternoon, we went to Clare to go to General Jim's to get military stuff for the basket we are auctioning to raise money for Run For the Sun.  We found some good stuff and everyone is going in on it.  We walked around Jay's also.  It was quiet there too.  Marie called while I was in there.  She called to find out the results of Roy's test.  They couldn't find anything, but after a while called and said the results were positive for Covid.  They told her they couldn't fax it to his doctor, they could only mail it to Roy.  Well it already took 3 days since he was tested, so they can't wait for it to be mailed.  He needs it to get the doctor to order an infusion.  Marie's sister is picking it up tomorrow and dropping it off at the doctor.  Praying it goes well, so no more time is waisted.  Praying most of all for healing.  Roy is 86 so hopefully they get going on this.  I made spaghetti when we got home and Bill set al of the stuff we got out on the table and took a picture and sent it to Ziggy, our State Coordinator.  We watched some Little Houses in the evening.  

No comments: