Friday, January 14, 2022

Friday,1/14/22 Snowy day, all day at leadership conference in Iowa



Pictures of our table Bill took. Me on my phone!
Picture of our table I took with Bill in it

They played Brandon Lake’s worship which I love
Bill by our RFS table for the silent auction 
                


                          

Hotel when we got back in our room


We ate scrambled eggs and sausage for breakfast, then went out and Bill cleaned the snow off the car.  We drove to the church and did some sliding on the way.  Glad the church is only a few miles away.  The conference speakers were really good.  Good food at the church.  It was snowing out the whole time we were there.  When we got out we already had about 6 inches.  Bill warmed the car up and cleaned the snow off, then picked me up at the door.  Someone asked me if my granddaughter they saw and heard on my Facebook page, could do worship for the CMA youth at our State rally.  She leads worship for the adults, sings and plays the piano great.  She has even sung with the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.  Thought it was so nice that she loved Haileys group in my video.  I let Hailey know.  9:17 and I’m going to bed. Super long day and I’m tired.  Good day though.  Texted lots with Adam! 

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Wow Snow Snow Snow. Glad you guys are having a good time!