Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tues., 1/18/22, Our friend, Cindy was in a bad car accident today, did lots of laundry, Baked cookies, went to prayer

Our friend, Cindy, who took over doing the Faith Riders Newsletter for me was in a bad accident today.  We started praying right away as soon as we heard she was in the ER.  She is very sore and has bruises, but doing well other than that.  We are thanking and praising God!  
I was reclining and feeling tired, almost decided to take a nap, but then I thought about making chocolate chip cookies, so got up and did that.  
Ha ha, Bill asked me who the cookies were for.  He was pretty happy when I said us.  Of course I will share some too.  
Cute picture of Peyton and Lucy that Vikki posted.  I loved it so wanted it on my blog!

Bill had two VA appointments, so he got up early.  I got up really early each day we were gone, so I was going to sleep in.  I heard him start the truck while he was finishing getting ready, so I got up to give him a kiss goodbye.  He told me he started a load of laundry.  It was his laundry from our trip and was a huge load, so I was pretty happy about that.  I did my laundry and also my blanket and pj's I took on the trip.  Marie called me and said Roy had and X-Ray and has pneumonia, had a CAT Scan, MRI, and ultrasounds.  He is also dehydrated.  She gave us his room phone number, but we are waiting until tomorrow to call him where today was such a busy day for him.  When we were eating tonight, Bill asked me how much weight I gained in Iowa.  I told him 8 lbs., but then thought about it and I had already gained 3 before leaving.  I changed it to 5 lbs. then.  He said he didn't gain anything?  I asked him how that could be because he was eating good just like me and snacking all through the day at the conference too.  He told me he put the scale in a different place on the bathroom floor and he weighs less.  I told him he has to show me that spot, so I can try it ha ha.  We sure did laugh a lot over that.  I told him we will weigh ourselves in the light weight spot and others who come over will weigh themselves in the heavy spot.  So funny!  I am going to try moving it tomorrow though lol.  The cookies I baked today aren't helping keep the scale numbers down!!!  I went to prayer tonight.  It was amazing.  They played my favorite song to worship too.  Powerful prayer night.  I talked to Vikki for a while and Melissa and I had a nice long chat.  We got to where neither one of were saying anything, which happens sometimes.  We decided we had better hang up, because it really bugs Bill when we are on the phone for a while and just do our thing and don't talk.  We always laugh when he says something.  Texted with Adam.  He sent me a boo face this morning because his brothers didn't have school because of a pipe breaking.  He still had to go to school.  He is always so cute!  Vikki sent me a video today of Isaac in his room playing the piano.  It was amazing to hear him play so well.  He didn't know she was recording him.  It sounded so good.  He is a natural!

 

No comments: