Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sunday, 1/2/22, A little slick out but we went to church, Went to visit Sue, FaceTimed with Paul, watched a movie


Kenzie took this picture with her new camera today.  
Vikki cut Hailey's hair today.  Isn't she beautiful.  Great job Vikki

So happy Melissa and the boys got to meet Bo
Evan feeding Bo a carrot
Eli and Jack with Bo
Max with Bo
Melissa with Bo
Max and Adam

It snowed about an inch over night.  Thankful we didn't get 3-6 inches like they said last night on the weather.  We went to church and I went to prayer group and Bill went to pray over Pastor Ken.  Hailey was going to meet us at church, but we texted in the morning and she decided just to do online as the roads were slippery.  It was amazing worship and a great message today.  When we came home, Kenzie was here.  She didn't want to eat, but she did snack on chocolate covered strawberries.  She opened her camera which came late.  She loved it!  She put the batteries and film in it, put the camera strap on and then put it in the case.  She took 3 pictures of her and I.  One for me, one for her and one for Vikki.  We visited for a while, then she left to go to her moms.  Bill and I ate left over meatballs and mashed potatoes.  In the afternoon, I went to Sue's to visit her for a while.  We looked up her niece that passed away from Covid on the Obituary site, then we watched the funeral online.  Sue and Charlie couldn't go because they had to be careful because they both have been having some health issues.  Their niece's husband just passed away from Covid too the day before yesterday.  So very sad!  Only in their 50's.  I feel so bad for their kids and grandkids. Happy they were both believers in Jesus and doers of His Word.  We visited more, then I brought in a water for their water cooler for her.  Charlie is still in the hospital and Sue just had the heart ablation, so didn't think she should lift that heavy jug yet.  I came home and Bill and I just had Vikki's delicious bean dip and nacho chips, Vikki's yummy salsa, and some Hickory Stick for dinner.  Paul FaceTimed me, so we talked for a while.  He was happy to see Bill in the background.  He was fun to talk to and he was very happy he got to see all of us at the bowling alley yesterday.  I called Marie to check on her.  She was exposed to Covid on Christmas Eve.  She came down with a few symptoms, but said she just got a virus.  Tonight she told me she can't taste or smell, and she is congested.  I told her to call her doctor tomorrow and get an order for a Covid test at the drive through testing place.  She was happy to find out what to do.  I prayed for her over the phone and got the kids praying.  She is just the sweetest friend.  Praying her sweet husband doesn't get it too.
Bill and I watched a movie.








2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Awe sounds like you still got yummy food over there lol. We do too. That sure was a lot of food between the two of us for New Years + Kimmy's chips, wow!
I sure am praying for Marie, she is one of my favorite people to talk to. She is so sweet and sure loves The Lord. Praying for Roy too, he reminds me so much of grandpa, so quiet and sweet! I loved the pics of Mel and the kids with Bo. So awesome they got to go there. I put Kenzie and your picture in the little frame that she gave me, I love it! She's so sweet to take one for all of us.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I gave food to Sue because there was so much and I knew we couldn't eat it all. Kimmy didn't come to Saginaw to get the food she forgot to take with her and Kenzie didn't want to eat when she came, so I thought Sue would like it since Charlie's in the hospital. She did and we had such a nice visit. Roy was coughing and felt sick a couple of days too, but said he's feeling better. Marie got tested and finds out tomorrow. Roy said they waited in line 1 1/2 hours. Thanks for praying. They all loved Bo too and it made me happy they went too. Kenzie is so sweet to think of all of us. Cute frame she got you.