Friday, January 7, 2022

Friday, 1/7/21, Kimmy and Jared's first lamb of the year was born, made bread, Vikki and Peyton came, Kimmy, Jared and the boys came over

 

Cute cartoon Lela sent me this morning.   I always write about having my morning oatmeal on my blog, so she thought of me.  Nice to have her thinking of me.  We texted for a while which was so nice. I had a good laugh at the cartoon
Eli and Lucy
Adam, Peyton, Kenzie, Jacob and Eli with Lucy
Kenzie and her new camera
Peyton drawing
Ava with on her 13th birthday with the card we sent her
Eli

I got both the bread makers going.  Had our morning coffee and I had my oatmeal.  Bill met Charlie at 9.   I did some cleaning.  Kimmy and Adam texted me to let me know the first lamb was born.  Kimmy went out to the barn and it was already born.  She didn't think a lamb would come until at least the 8th, so was going to get things ready today.  It was -2 degrees and the coldest day yet.  She had to thaw out the iodine before she could use it.  
She sent me a cute picture.  Vikki, Isaac and Peyton came after school.  Vikki had to go home for a minute, so Isaac went with her and Peyton stayed with me.  We had a snack and Peyton drew and colored a picture for me.  It was really cute.  Vikki and Peyton came back, but Isaac stayed home with Rody.  She told me Kimmy and family were coming to pick up a computer for Adam, so I thawed out an Aldi's big pizza, so anyone who didn't like egg salad sandwiches could have pizza.  I sliced the homemade bread with my Rada knife which is the best.  Vikki, Bill, Peyton and I ate egg salad sandwiches because Vikki hadn't eaten anything and was super hungry.  Kenzie was coming, but went to Hobby Lobby and we knew it would take her a while.  Kimmy and family and Kenzie got here at the same time.  The boys had pizza and the rest ate egg salad on homemade bread.  We all hung out afterwards.  Jacob and Adam played a game on the family room tv.  Eli held Lucy the whole time he was here.  
We watched old family videos, then watched Part of Anne of Green Gables.  We are going to finish it when Kimmy and Eli come again as they don't have a VCR so couldn't send it home with them.  Everyone left except Peyton.  She is spending the night which makes me very happy.  She is so loving and fun to have.  We had ice cream and watched Little Houses until 11:11. 

No comments: