Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wed., 1/26/22, Bill had 1st appointment at pain clinic.

 

My kitty really likes it when I bring her in to give her attention.  She is loving it in her bed in the garage now though.  She doesn't run to the door every time it's opened now.
Woody was enjoying the suet today
Evan enjoying Riley
Very cold morning here... -2 degrees and windy...brrrrr.  Bill had his first visit to the pain clinic today.  His appoint was at 8 so he was up and at em early today.  I got up brought Kit-Kat in and gave her attention.  I thought with the cold temperatures, she would be really cold.  She was doing just fine though all snuggled in her bed.  Her water didn't freeze, but I gave her warm water because that's what she likes best.  I put her back in the garage, then I went and laid down in our warm bed for another half hour.  When I got up, I spent some time worshipping, then did part of my Bible reading.  I needed to get round steak browned and going in the crockpot, so did that before finishing my reading.  Kitty was happy when I gave her some of the fat off the meat I cooked.  Bill picked up potatoes and fresh milk for me, so I could make mashed potatoes.  We sat on the loveseat and both read out Bibles.  I love that time of day.  I brought kitty in now and then during the day. I baked a blueberry pie in the morning.  Then I peeled the potatoes and got them cooking, and made corn from the garden.  At 3:15, I dropped off food and pie to Kim Reminder so she would have a good home cooked meal.  She still hadn't heard anything about how her husband is doing in the hospital.  I came home and ate with Bill.  Then I went to Aldi and Jack's to get some groceries that I needed.  I haven't wanted to go out in the cold, but today I had to make the trip to get groceries.  Brrrr, it sure was cold.  I opened the garage door when I got home, to see what the kitty would do.  She ran under the shelf to hide, so I was glad about that.  I didn't want her trying to run out the door, or run up to the car.  Our new newsletter editor wanted to know if we wanted to write an article for the newsletter about our Iowa Leadership conference, so I wrote that and had dad check it over. Then we just relaxed and watched some old shows.




No comments: