Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tues., 1/25/22, Filled all the bird feeders, gave kitty lots of attention, scrubbed floors, had zoom meeting, prayed with Kim R. from church

Ha ha, this is the only picture I took for the blog today.  It's Bill holding the phone while we had our zoom meeting.  I took the picture thinking I might be able to read what was on the screen if I zoomed in.  We were ready to get on zoom on our computer, but the invite was sent to Bill's gmail account which is only on his phone.  I could hear, but couldn't really see people clearly and couldn't see what Ziggy put on the screen.  We were both sitting on the loveseat, but still not close enough with his little screen.  As soon as we were finished, we added his google account on the computer.  We will be all set in two weeks and can have it on the computer screen. 

I filled all of the bird feeders, took containers back down to the basement, walked 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill, dumped wood pellets in the kernel burner, brought kitty in to pet her, made breakfast, then prayed and read my Bible.  When I started reading, I noticed I had lost a small diamond out of my wedding ring.  Bummer.  I prayed for God to help me find it.  He did many years ago after I had shopped at Meijer and realized on the way home one of the small diamonds was missing.  I prayed then too and found it on the bathroom floor.  It was an amazing moment I will always remember.  Hoping to find this one, I searched all over with a flashlight and still didn't find it. 
 
I gave Kit-Kat lots of attention today.  She is doing great in the garage.  I am looking forward to the 30 near 40 degree weather that is in our forecast.  She will be outside when it is that nice.  I will still bring her in to spoil her some times though. 

I dust mopped and scrubbed all of the hard floors, but didn't find it still.  While I was scrubbing the floor, my BFF, Vikki E. called me.  We talked for about an hour and caught up.  It was so good talking to her.  We shared what we needed each other to pray about.  I finished the floors after that, but didn't have time to put the chairs, rugs, and all the other things I had moved back.    l picked up dinner from Souper Cafe and when I got home, Bill had put everything back for me.  I sure was thankful as we had to eat and then have a zoom meeting.  Our zoom meeting went well other than the problem with not having it on the computer.  Kim R. from church called me after I let her know I was done with the zoom meeting.  She explained what was going on with her husband who is in the hospital with Covid, double pneumonia, dehydration, low oxygen and still with a low immune system from a kidney transplant.  She hasn't even heard anything since Sunday about how he's doing.  This is so emotionally hard for her.  We prayed with her and encouraged her.  She has only been eating fast food, so I told her tomorrow I will drop off round steak and mashed potatoes.  She will have enough for left overs too.  So many people are going through so much.  There is always much to pray about, and there are always many great answers to prayer.  I brought Kit-Kat in and face timed with Kenzie.  She was happy to see Kenzie and the dogs, but then got super feisty and started wanting to bite.  Her kitty teeth are sharp, so hung up from Kenzie and I put her back out in the garage.  I gave her warm water which she loves drinking.  


No comments: