Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday, 1/21/22, Kenzie brought Kit-Kat to me, Kimmy, Jared and Eli stopped to see Kit-Kat and us

 

Thank you Kenzie for my Kit-Kat...she brought her to me today
Kenzie gave her some soft food which she liked...her tongue is even out for the pose

Me and Kit-Kat
Whenever I would go outside to see Kit-Kat she would come running up to me and rub on my feet

She's peeking at me through the window....so cute
Took a selfie with my new kitty
She jumped up to look at me in the window

Eli loved Kit-Kat

I walked on the treadmill first thing.  After we had our coffee and read our Bibles.  Kenzie called in the morning and Travis told her she should come take some things back she needed to so she asked what I was doing.  I told her nothing I couldn't do tomorrow instead, so she came over and brought me my new cat, Kit-Kat.  She's such a sweet kitten and I'm so happy to have her.  We went to TSC to get a heated water dish (they ordered one for me), a food release dish, and kitten food.  Then we walked through Darcy's.  We picked up lunch from Souper Cafe, then came back to my house to eat.  We talked to Kimmy while we had lunch.  Had a nice long talk!  We set up a place for the kitten out on the deck and put her food and water out there too.  Kenzie had to leave to go do some errands.  Melissa and I face timed because Jack wanted to show me his huge light saber.  It was very cool.  I went outside so the boys could see my new kitty.  They loved seeing her and thought she was really cute.  Kit Kat was really good outside and only cried for about 2 minutes, then didn't cry any more.  I went out lots to hold her and pet her.  She is sure a sweet kitty.  She loved getting on the window to peek in the house.  Once she saw in, she was content out there.  Melissa called and they have a leak which has caused lots of damage.  They just had a new roof put on in the fall.  Yikes!  Mold too.  Not good.  Praying this roofing company takes care of it quickly and does the job right.  I feel so bad for Melissa and Bruce.  Before it got dark, I brought her into the garage and she got in the litter box right away, then ate some, wandered around for a little while, then settled in on her blanket in a tub I laid on its side.  She didn't even get out to come greet me when I went out.  Eli wanted to see her and they were in town dropping Adam off at Vikki's, so they stopped over.  Eli got her right away and held her the whole time, and then put her back in the garage for me.  He is an animal lover for sure, and was just what the kitty needed.  They had to pick up their order for McDonalds, so they left after they were here just a short time. I talked to Melissa lots today and prayed with her.  Adam and I texted and I sent him pictures of the kitty.


No comments: