Saturday, January 8, 2022

Sat., 1/8/22, Peyton beat us up this morning, watched Little House, played games, papa brought us doughnuts, Vikki came over, Went to walk around the Mall, got Culvers



Peyton this morning when I woke up
Me and Peyton eating the doughnuts papa brought home for us
Peyton playing Yatzee
Peyton playing Yahtzee
Peyton...I hope she's not stacking the deck lol
                                                                                    
Peyton has all of her blue tokens in home or very close, I still have one is start
Peyton needed a 1 to win and I needed a 3 to win.  I shook a 3, then she shook a 1 right after I won...so we were both winners
Peyton looking at me upside down
Kimmy planted my Paperwhites for me last night, they grew some already
Kimmy sent me this wonderful picture of Adam all ready for sledding...at least he's not wearing shorts!!! It's only in the 20's.  I found out they are sledding a few miles from me, so I texted him to let him know he could call me if he got cold.  Told him everyone was welcome if they needed to warm up.  He let me know when they were done and said he was cold, but had fun.  I love that boy so much!

Peyton was laying on the couch when I got up.  She wanted homemade toast this morning, but for some reason didn't want cinnamon on it.  Hum!!!!  I had a piece of toast too.  I made more bread.  We watched a couple of Little Houses, she drew for a little while, Papa brought us doughnuts and me a Cappuccino home.  I made Peyton chocolate milk.  We played two fun games of Yahtzee and she won both of them.  We played Sorry and it was really close, but I beat her by a pinch.  We had lots of fun.  Watched another Little House and had egg salad sandwiches on homemade warm bread.  Vikki came and she had an egg salad sandwich too.  We visited for a while and finished Little House, then they left for home.  Bill and I watched the next Little House because it was continued.  We went to the Mall to walk around.  It was so empty.  Makes me sad to see so many stores closed and so many restaurants gone in the food court.  We got Culvers to eat.  It was yummy.  We relaxed in our recliners when we got home.  I called Marie to check on her and Roy.  She said she was a tiny bit better, but Roy is sick and right down in bed.  I prayed with her, then put them on our church prayer page.  All prayer is appreciated.  Roy is 84 and the sweetest person!  He reminds me lots of my dad.  Adam sent me a great song by Matthew West called "Walking Miracles".  



No comments: