Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thurs, 1/13/22, left home at 5 a.m. for Iowa, shared the driving, got to our destination at 2 p.m. Iowa time.

 

Cool bridge we crossed.  We were in Iowa on the other side of the bridge

Sign on the other end of the bridge 
We ate at Culver’s on Michigan time so it was pretty empty.  Cute picture above Bill.  Cutouts…fries, a burger and a pop!  Took me a minute 

We left at 5 in the morning. Billl drove to Shields, then I told him I would drive while I knew where I was going.  I drove til we got to Perry. It was a little foggy and I didn’t want to drive on the expressway when it was foggy.  It wasn’t real bad fog, but I thought it could get worse.  He drove till we were about 100 miles from Chicago.  I drove then and even though we didn’t go through Chicago, there was lots of fast moving traffic and lots of semi trucks.  I was glad to get out of that.  Bill started driving again and we got in fog for a long time again.  We stopped and ate at Culver’s.  Bill prayed for our food and our family.  I added a please let the sun come out and burn off the fog.  15 minutes after we left the sun came out and the fog was gone. I sure was thankful.  I drove the last 50 miles.  We read our Bibles, then we relaxed and took a short nap in our hotel room, then got pizza and went to the church to set up our Michigan table and RFS table.  Jay gave a good message. He said quite a few people are missing because they were exposed to COVID.  We came back to our hotel room and Adam texted me to send him a video of our room.  I did and because Bill was so funny, sent it to all the girls too.

No comments: