Thursday, January 6, 2022

Thurs. 1/6/22, Bill snowblowed both driveways and shoveled, I cleaned the kernel burner out, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over

Bill snowblowing the driveway back by the shed.  He did the house driveway and all the sidewalks, paths and deck!  He does a great job keeping up with the snow.
My project today!  I have to take all the parts out and clean it good.  Bill can't do it with his knee replacements so I do this job and he hauls most of the pellet bags in and dumps them in the pails.  Good teamwork!

Always a good feeling when it ignites and the fire starts after cleaning.
Isaac plays the piano pretty good for never having lessons
Peyton
Danyelle and Peyton with their BE KIND shirts on!  They are both very kind!

No wind today yay!  Still cold temperatures but doesn't feel near as cold without that awful wind.  We drank our coffee and had our oatmeal, then did our morning reading and prayer.
Bill went out to snow blow the driveways and shovel.  I put on old paint clothes, rubber gloves, a facemark, and started cleaning the kernel burner out for a total clean.  The screen told me it was needed.  I took all the parts out and cleaned them and vacuumed the insert good.  I sure got black gloves with all that soot.  I always have to pray so the parts go back in right.  Not an easy process.  God always helps me after a few attempts fail.  I plugged it back in and hit ignite.  About 7 minutes later there was a nice fire again.   I boiled some eggs.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over after school.  We each had a hardboiled egg and donuts.  Danyelle came to pick up some graduation pictures that Rody had taken.  It was closer for her to come here.  It was so nice seeing her.  I made lots of egg salad and will be making homemade bread tomorrow to have when Kenzie and Vikki and the kids come.  We watched Christmas 2019 and this years Christmas.  We had some good laughs.  So nice to rewatch and see everyone having fun and making such cute comments.  Love our family times.  I talked to Kenzie for a long time today.  They have been painting and putting flooring down and have done an amazing job.  I talked to Melissa for a long time too.  Texted with Adam as we always do.  


No comments: