Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Tues., 1/4/22, Charlie came home. Took Christmas decorations down in family room, changed living room around, dropped off stuff at Melissa's, dropped off stuff at Sue's


We changed the living room around.  We will be making a few small adjustments tomorrow. Yay for Easy Movers!  Vikki was sweet and offered a couple of times to come help.   With easy movers Bill and I can still do it though.  I really appreciate your offer though Vikki.





Jack came out right away to greet me when I dropped Melissa's sweatshirt off.  Melissa is looking very cute in the background

Hailey pulled in right when I was getting ready to leave

Beautiful sunset tonight.  

Adam started his new school today.  I sure am praying for him.  I talked to Kimmy and it sounds like everything is working out good.  Bill and I had our coffee and oatmeal this morning.  Did our reading and prayer time too.  I put the decorations away in the family room and Bill hauled the tubs upstairs for me.  I put all of the tubs from yesterday and today in the attic.  I also cleaned out the green bedroom and put the Christmas wrapping paper, bows, etc. away with the Christmas tubs.  Bill and I moved the living room around.  We changed it so it was more work, but seems nice for a change.  There are a few more things we need to move a little tomorrow.  Talked to Sue a few times today.  Also talked to Marie.  She does have Covid so prayers are very appreciated.  I dropped Melissa's sweatshirt and also a bird seed pine cone Kody made for her off.  Jack was right at the door when I got there so I got to taIk to him.  I got in my car to leave and Hailey pulled in.  I got out and talked to her for a few minutes too.  Her impact worship group at school is doing the Chapel at Bethlehem in the morning and I get to go.  Melissa and Bruce are going too.  I am excited to hear Hailey.  Adam texted me and said it went good today.  Then he answered all of my questions.  I am thanking God for answered prayers for my sweet Adam.  I dropped some groceries off to Sue that she needed.  Bill called me to let me know he was going to pick Charlie up from the hospital.  Kenzie called me.  She sent me pictures of their living room with the wood floor down.  It is done except for the floor molding.  It looks amazing.  She showed me her shelves with a picture a nice customer had sent her and Travis of them.  She also pointed out the desk calendar with pictures that her mom gave her.  She loves it.  It sure looks cute.  I love mine too.  They want to finish the floor in the kitchen and the rest of the downstairs and then want Vikki and I to come see it.  


No comments: