Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wed., 1/12/22, Happy Anniversary to Stacie and DJ, Picked us Clementines to take for Conference, spent the day packing and checking on friends

 

I love my honey pot from Kimmy, Jared and boys!  I use it every day!
Thank you Russell family!
Floorboard is down and makes the room look amazing

Kenzie and Travis are doing a great job painting and putting the floor down.  It looks amazing!  Such a big difference from when they bought the house.  It was like YIKES before!  Now it's beautiful
Kit Kat relaxing by the heater.  

Nice to have a warmer day with less wind.  We did our morning reading, then Bill met Charlie for coffee and I went to get some clementines and bird food and suet.  Lots of birds were here once I filled the feeders and put the suet out.  The birds seem to like the pine cone covered in peanut butter and rolled in bird seed better than the suet that Kody made us.  I would get dizzy if I were spinning on that pinecone like they do.  Kenzie sent me some pictures of how the house is coming.  They are doing such a great job for never doing this before.  The house is going to look beautiful when they are all done.   We spent a lot of the day packing stuff for our trip tomorrow.  Only have the last minute stuff to pack now.  I talked to Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki today.  Peyton and Isaac's teacher broke his leg.  He rides his bike to school even in the snow.  We are waiting to hear how he did it and how bad it is.  Praying for him!  He is the kids favorite teacher ever.  Called Marie to check on them today and we prayed together over the phone.  Roy still isn't feeling well and is in bed.  Marie is feeling a little better each day.  Getting ready to watch a Little House, then going to bed early so we can get up by 4.  

No comments: