Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday, 1/9/22, Went to church, Went to Kenzie's, went to Vikki's, watched Little House

 

Hung my new picture calendar Vikki made me up.  I sure do love the calendars she makes me every year. 
Me and Vikki...first 2022 picture together
Peyton with her choir book.  She started choir today and loved it!
Kenzie with my kitty she is giving me
Kenzie in the living room which they painted and put the floor down in.  Just have to put floorboard up.  They did a good job and it looks so nice.
Me and Isaac
Evan after beating Melissa at Ticket to Ride
This is my cat I am getting from Kenzie.  Her name is Kit Kat

We went to prayer before church started.  Good prayer, then a very good church service.  After church I made eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast for brunch.  We sat down to relax and Kenzie called.  They had a tire loosing air quickly on their car and didn't have a spare.  It was super cold and windy up and they wanted to take the tire off so it wouldn't freeze in the ground.  Bill asked me if I wanted to go there, so we called them back and told them we were coming and he would bring a better jack.  When we got there, I went in the house with Kenzie and Bill and Travis took the tire off.  They found out they did have a spare, so they put it on until tomorrow when they can get new tires.  Kenzie and I had fun visiting and playing with the kitten she is giving me as soon as I get back from Iowa.  She was scared at first, but then came and let me pet her and tried to play.  Kenzie brought Katniss in the living room so I got to pet her too.  They had Dennis the Mennis playing, so we finished watching that and then left for home.  After we got home, I went to Vikki's to pick up the picture calendar she got me.  It is bigger than my other ones, and so nice with all of my favorite pictures. We had fun looking at it together.  Thank you Vikki! Peyton just got home from her first choir practice and really liked it.  When I got home, Bill and I watched a couple of Little Houses.


No comments: