Thursday, January 20, 2022

Thurs., 1/20/22, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACIE! Didn't get much done. Lots of time on phone today.

Happy Birthday Stacie!  We love you!
Made homemade dough for pizza crust and then individual pizzas.  YUM!

I texted my sister, Brenda, when I got up.  I knew she would be at work so didn't know if I would hear back right away, but she texted me right back.  I found out my brother died of respiratory arrest and Covid pneumonia.  He got sick before Christmas, but his wife didn't notify anyone until a few days before he died, so no one got to talk to him.  I'm praying for all.   Brenda's son, Matt, is just getting over Covid, his daughter has it, but is doing ok, and Sara Jo's little girl Aubrey has it now.  She has asthma, so we are really praying she doesn't get it bad.  
Vikki was really sweet checking on me all day and sending me texts.  I was trying to find a skeleton key today, so I looked in my jewelry drawers...I read such loving notes that I saved from Kenzie, Hailey, Melissa, my mom, my dad, and Bill.  Those were only a few of the ones I've saved (the rest are in a big box) but they were just what I needed today.  They made me feel so loved, and I thanked God because I know he loves me even more that all of that love.  It was a special moment.  
I made personal pizzas with the homemade crust I made.  Bill's just had sauce and burger on them.  Mine had sauce, burger, olives, pepperoni, and of course cheese.  We will have the other ones tomorrow, as I made two for each of us.  They were so good.
I talked to Marie today and Roy is doing better and his appetite is coming back.  It just doesn't taste good to him.  He had a Covid test today, so we are praying it comes back negative.  I talked to Sue and she has and appt. in the morning at Covenant, then Charlie has one for his throat at U of M Hospital.  Lots of praying to do today.  Have been receiving lots of answers.  Talked to Melissa, Vikki and Gayla today too.  Texted with my Adam.  I love getting texts from him.  I am happy he gets to come to Bay Shore Family Camp with us this year. YAY!  



 

No comments: