Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday, 1/23/22, Spent time with Kit-Kat, read Bible, Went to church, Ron and Barb were there, Sent all the pictures I had of Kevin to Vicki B.

Lots of birds waiting to eat today
I am so happy to have Kit-Kat




Melissa sent me these great pictures of the boys and her with Riley.  She is Bruce's dad and stepmom's dog. They sure are enjoying spoiling her.
Max running with Riley

Max loves Riley

Evan and Jack love Riley too
Guess who else loves Riley?....Melissa does

One of my favorite pictures of Adam and me

We went to prayer, then church.  A couple from our Faith Riders that just moved here and joined came to our church.  We were happy to see them.  Vikki helped in Kids Church today, but I didn't get to see her.  We had to pray for people after the service, so she was gone before we got out to the lobby.  Charlie and Sue came over and brought us two dozen Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.  YUM!  We played euchre.  Sue and I won 2 out of 3 games.  
Poor guys!  My friend, Vicki, messaged me and asked me to send her the pictures I have of her husband, Kevin, so she can have some of him doing ministry in Faith Riders.  He was our president last year.  I spent most of the day looking for pictures and found lots.  It led to finding lots of ones through the years that are dear to my heart.  I air dropped the pictures back to my phone, then sent them in text messages to Vicki.  I did take time to spoil my kitty quite a few times.  I texted with my sister, Brenda, in the evening and also with Adam.  I am excited that Kimmy and Adam are coming to my house tomorrow.  Yay!





No comments: